Chapter Four: Innocent (kid) guy

"There comes a time for EVERYONE to end their journey,"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Summary from chapter three:

Yoona was awake from her sleep, only to found herself in an unfamiliar room. There was a mirror in front her, where she saw the reflection of herself. It made her sad even more that she broke the mirror and end up fainted. When she woke up, a frame caught her attention. There was her aunt and her families in the frame picture.

But soon enough, the door of the room was opened by her.. aunt? Yoona didn't remembered what was happening to her passed days. Her aunt said she had a fever but it was already gone.

What shocked her more was, there was her other childhood friend, LuHan. He explained Yoona what happened to her the last few days and offered her to visit her parents cemetery. When she arrived there, tears started to flow again. The feeling of sadness coming back again. What's gonna happen? Will she enter it?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter Four: Innocent (kid) guy

"Eomma.. Appa.."

Yoona stared at the entrance. She have urged to enter but she didn't do it, why? Because she did not ready yet.

"Oppa, just take me back to ajhumma house.." Yoona faked a smile and walked back to the car. Luhan stared at the blank atmosphere before he realise he was supposedly drive Yoona home.

Luhan went inside the car and drove the car slowly.

With the traffic lights, roads and cars, it reminds Luhan of something he was never wanted to remember. He shook his head trying to shake the feeling aswell.

Realising something odd on Luhan expression, Yoona decided to ask him. "Oppa, are you alright?".

"Yes, I am sorry I was distract-"

BEEP*BEEP*

Luhan was shocked when the car behind him beeped loudly for countless times. He looked in front and had just realised the traffic light turned green.

"Oppa, I don't think you are. What's bothering you?" Yoona asked again but ignored by Luhan.

Silince occured between them. Luhan was in his deepest thought while Yoona was unusually curious.

'Why does it remind me of that...' Luhan thought.

"OPPA!!"

Luhan shook his head, focusing on the road. His mind was corrupted by something he was trying to forget. Something that related to Yoona. But he wasn't ready to tell her yet bcause saddening her was never his intention.

He stopped the engine as they arrived at ajhumma house. Yoona immediately get out from the car and headed inside the house without saying any words. So does Luhan.

"Welcome home," Yoona's aunt smiled as she approached both of them. "Yoona, why are you crying? Did Luhan do somsthing to hurt you?" Asked her aunt in a worried playful voice.

"Yah, ajhumma. I never will do that. Right, Yoona?". But Yoona did not answered and went to her room immediately, leaving Luhan and her aunt left in thought.

Yoona's P.O.V

I didn't understand why I felt like this. I felt as if there was a secret kept away from me. As soon as I locked the door of my bedroom, my back rested on the door while trying to rub away my sadness.