Chapter Fourteen: Beach boy

"She was a fragile cell, covered by walls made of stones, stood the strongest, but silently hurting from the inside. No one knew she was hurting, until one little drop of tear explained it all,".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Fourteen: Beach boy

Third's POV

Feeling the breeze of the wind slowly in contact with her skin, she rubbed her hand together to form friction. It had been a minute since she arrived at the beach with no one with her. As usual, everytime she went to the beach her mind will always think elsewhere. Of her problems, of life. She wanted to think alone, because just for today and maybe also for tommorow onward, she will forget about her problems and start a new. For all the time she had been thinking, she had realised that there were so many things in life that were for her to look forward to.

Yoona, let's just say her name did the little beauty in her. Right now, she was standing near the water of the sea. Glistening with sparkles on the water indeed when she drafted toward the view of the sea that was reflected by the sun rays. Yoona smiled softly at the view as she felt her body softened. Her eyes were busy focusing on the water before realising that someone was standing closely to her.

"You seemed to smile more nowadays, Yoon,". The person voice seemed familiar, for she had twelve childhood friends that always been with her. Yoona frowned but secretly smiling on the inside when her eyes meet at the person's, "What did I say about calling me noona? Many did call me noona, Tao,". The latter smiled widely and replied, "I'm not that 'many' Yoon,". Yoona just noticed how close he was. She could feel their shoulders touching when they were standing. Half of her legs already entered the water, as well as Tao's. "You didn't change Tao, did you?" Yoona silently asked.

Tao let out a chuckle while Yoona raised her eyebrow in confusion. The waves, supposedly, hit her legs, felt nothing to her when her attention was all captured by Tao. Her eyes went to the view of Tao's face. "I did not," Tao replied after a few minutes of silence overcame. He was tired, Yoona could confirmed by how he was breathing fast like someone who had been chase by police officer of illegal activity.

Tao leaned his face foward to Yoona, enough to make a space in between them. Tao softly caressed the elder's hair but stopped when his eyes met hers. "Have I ever said that you didn't change too Yoon? Except you  become more beautiful each time passed and more expressive than the childhood you,". His sentence carefully carved a small smile on Yoona's face. Tao smiled proudly at himself.

"Let's walk along the beach," Tao suggested before waiting Yoona reply. "You always love walking along the beach, right?" Yoona guessed playfully. She lifted her leg from the water until she could no longer feel the presence of water hitting on the skin of her feet. Tao smiled, "I always did, remember? I always come to the beach for thinking and being alone. You come to this beach for the same reason too, so what's your problem Yoon?".

Yoona stared into the blankness of the atmosphere a she tried to wiped off her feeling away although seeming impossible. Tao let out a dry laugh, "There's no need to waste a breath to answer my question. After all, I have my own problem too that I can't explain with my own word,". The waves were moving fast by now, as she observed. Yoona's eyes squinted toward the view of the sea when her expression started to change.

"I remembered when I was young... Looking at this beach... Holding hands with my parent... Was it a dream or was it just me being delusional?" Yoona suddenly muttered while closing her eyes with the feels of wind brushing against the mucus of her skin cell. Tao slipped his hand on Yoona's, grabbing it tight and plastered a reassuring smile, "If that was a dream then you are dreaming wonderful, and if it delusional then you have an amazing imagination. But I'm pretty sure it was real. Why? Because I was also there, the first time we met, remember?".