Chapter Twenty Four: If

"I never hate the way you look at me. That's too strong, rather than hate, I love it,".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Twenty Four: If

Third's POV

Sehun noticed Yoona sparkling eyes, as he quickly grabbed her hand to enter the shop he knew she had her eye on. He was sure Yoona will love it.

But then he remembered, what if the truth change her again?

Regardless of his thought, he continued on dragging Yoona inside the shoe shop. Yoona seemed amazed, with her eyes wandering around the store looking at every edges that please her. Her feet approached the shoes displayed at the center of the store as a smile curled onto her tiny lips. Sehun smiled as Yoona smile, feeling that the she gave him happiness at certain point in his life.

The shoes was dazzling in red, with high heels of confidence and and colors of braveness.

But Yoona frowned which confused Sehun even more. "Why?" Sehun asked curiously. Was the shoes wasn't enough to make Yoona smile? As his through playing the question all over his head. But Yoona quickly shook his head, "It's too expensive Hunnie."

"You don't need to worry about the price, if you're with me price tag doesn't matter," Sehun eyes softened as he stared into Yoona intently wondering what had happen for years of his life. "But I'll feel indebted..." Yoona lowered her gaze in shame. "If you do, you'll just have to repay me with your happiness."

And that's when Yoona realized that Sehun specifically sincere. And in order not to waste his sincerity, she'll just have to accept his sincerity and not denied further. After all, all this time Sehun was the one who was sincere even from the beginning. Yoona began to wonder if the truth will affect her?

But for now, she set her mind forward as she avoid looking further into it.

Sehun brushed his hand around Yoona, as he grabbed her hand in his. He could feel the coldness spreading to his hand.

With this, Yoona decided to buy the shoes and went back to their original place.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Sitting on the bench on the earlier park was Sehun and Yoona, with silent as their companion. Sehun wished that the moment could be more longer but like everyday, he will only keep continuing liking her everyday in silence due to his unrequited love.

"Noona..." Sehun paused as he gazed into Yoona's face between the feeling of fighting back his own feeling. But then his phone in his pocket rang loudly, destroying the peaceful atmosphere he hardly built. He quickly picked up his phone while Yoona stared at him in question.

Yoona barely acknowledge who was on the phone, talking to Sehun but she knew whatever information Sehun had received from it seems enough to alter Sehun's happiness. His facial expression changed into sorrow before he composed himself and made his hard rock expression.

Then he closed the phone, slipped it into his pocket and grabbed Yoona's hand. "This is urgent... I'm sorry..." He muttered softly, almost inaudible, before he dragged Yoona somewhere that will change her forever, or so.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

There was silence between them. No one was able to utter any word to break the cold air. Only a pair of eye staring in despair with a feeling of sympathetic. There was him, tied on the a bed while plastering a crazy lunatic smile at the same time sucking back his tears. He laughed among all of them. "I'm sorry I'm not normal," He mumbled between his breath right after his madness.