Chapter Five: His pure, sincerity heart.

"It is impossible to be happy without having sadness. There's no life without feeling the up and down,"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Summary from chapter four:

When Yoona was just in front the cemetery, she refused to enter which made Luhan and Yoona drove back to her aunt's house. In the way back home, Luhan got distracted and nearly didn't passed the green light. As soon as the car engine stopped in front Yoona's aunt's house, Yoona went out the car..

Things went much more complicated when Yoona went inside her bedroom without saying anything to her aunt or even Luhan. But with Luhan comfort, Yoona finally able to rub away the sadness and tried to smile.

Luhan was into his role that he invited Yoona to his house which just not too far from her aunt's house. At first, Yoona felt hestitated but after awhile, she finally agreed. Seeing Luhan house from outside, looking so empty and cold surprised Yoona, when she saw the inside crowded with loud music and voices.

When Luhan and Yoona stood in front the door, a guy threw a pillow at their direction, unknowingly Yoona presence. The guy realised it after a minute and get up hurriedly as he was scolded by Luhan. Yoona heard his name being spoken and started to remember her childhood friend, Oh Sehun.

After Yoona introduced herself, Sehun started to attack her with a hug while asking about her parents. Tears slipped from Sehun eyes as he heard the news about Yoona's parents accident. Luhan went away, not trying to bother their moment. Being an innocent guy, Sehun offered Yoona for bubble tea. Are things going better?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Five: His pure, sincerity heart

While walking on the street, Sehun hold Yoona's hand and smiled at her. Yoona gave a warm smile in return. It was silence until Sehun started to break it.

"Noona, what is your wish?" Sehun asked. Yoona froze from her motion. The same words she heard when she was unconscious. "I wish, to be happy..." Yoona muttured as her face turned expressionless.

Sehun echoed an 'ooh' sound and crept a sweet smile of his face, wishing that Yoona's wish will come true. He might looked like a childish or an innocent kid but deep inside he's a man. He hid his deepest feeling, his deepest secret, deep inside.

"Noona, smile! You look the best with your smile!" Sehun told Yoona. Seeing him like that, create a thin smile on Yoona's face. She wanted to be like him, even the saddest or the hurtful moment, he able to smile and make other people smile too. It made Yoona think of her cheerful attitude long ago bfore her parents accident.

"Sehun, what is your wish?" Yoona asked Sehun. Before even a minute, Sehun came up with an answer which make Yoona smiled widely, "My wish is to make you happy, noona,".

"Yah! since when did you learn this corny, cheesy word Sehun?". Sehun smiled innocently and shook his shoulder, showing that he didn't know it either. For a minute, silence occurred. Sehun caught a bubble tea shop across the street, making him started to yelp like a dog,

"Noona, look!" Sehun pointed while jumping around happily. Yoona formed a smile, "When will you grow up Sehun?" "Later, after a sip of bubble tea!" Sehun smiled widely, making everyone around him think he was mad. Yoona just watched him amazed. He could be a kid, if he can transform to one.

"Noona, noona. Come on!" Sehun grabbed Yoona's hand and dragged her across the street before she could thought more. "I love the way tou call me noona, Sehun. You look like my imaginary younger brother," Yoona chuckled. "At least, I am not an imagination," Sehun playfully grinned as he opened the door of his favourite shop.