Chapter Fifteen: Just... stay

"I'm not an angel, not a character in fairytale stories, not a charming prince in Cinderella, but if a mortal human like me can make you happy, why should you find another?".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Fifteen: Just... stay

Third's POV

One thing Yoona had learned from Tao today was, the person can disappeared, but the memories will never be forgotten because heart can see what eyes can't. Her minds was occupied by many thoughts when she realised that the taxi had stopped. She pay the taxi bill and went outside. Where was her? Standing in front of her was the grave she had yet to visit.

She remembered the first day she was supposed to visit it with Luhan but refused. At that time, she was crying, holding tears and blaming the death of her parent to herself. Yoona was sure she was stronger now. She was no longer the weak Yoona she used to be months ago. Yoona stepped slowly inside the graveyard. Her fingers were shaking as well as her feet but she managed to walk into grave with no trouble. She tried to plaster a smile on her face and with confidence, she threw all the doubts away while she straightened her body postures, including her head.

She passed many graves of others, some were filled with flowers, some were not. She breathed out a heavy breath and stopped at the familiar graves she seen before. Written on the gravestones were her parent name. Yoona slowly bended her body and placed the flowers she had bought at the beach on both of her parent's graves. Tears slowly filled the corner of her eyes as her shaky voices started to utter words to say, "E-Eomma... A-Appa... I-I'm h-here... I-I miss you... S-So much... t-that my heart hurts e-everytime I... I r-remember you.... D-Do you miss me?".

She tried to hold the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes but she failed miserably. She lowered her head when her tears started to stream down her cheeks and smiled pathetically, "I-I'm moving on... B-But I can't help but cry for everytime I miss you...". Her tears kept streaming until she no longer can spoke. The only sounds filling the silence were her sobs and herself trying to restrain from crying too much. Yoona stared at her parent gravestones with nothing else to say but only observed in the nothingness.

As if there nature were crying with her, the clouds started to darken. The sun was covered by the existence of the dark clouds and slowly water poured out of the clouds as if letting their tears out to accompany the crying girl who was alone in the middle of the graveyard. Yoona was stuck on the ground, unable to move. Her feet felt heavy even though the rain were washing her with the excessive amount of waters. "Eomma, appa... I'll move on tommorow... Will I be able to do it? Because for today... I just want to be here for a very long time..." Yoona spoke after a long silence and continued crying.

She didn't know what happened to her but she found herself crouching on the ground for a very long time just to felt herself dying from the rain and starvation she felt from the morning she left alone from Suho's home with his permission. But she didn't noticed either when someone came from nowhere and covered her with an umbrella until she felt the raindrops no longer hit her skins. "What are you doing here noona? It's not safe for you to stay here,". Worried voice, that trait never left the person soul eversince he was born.

Yoona weakly smiled at him, "Kyungsoo-ah, don't worry about me. I'm always safe here, my parent is here,". The person named Kyungsoo continued holding the umbrella on his hand and bitterly asked, "The died? They were dead?". Yoona frowned with tears flowing stilled, visibly at his vision, "You don't have to remind me that Kyungsoo...". Kyungsoo noticed at how fragile Yoona was but stood still with an unreadable expression on his face. Hasn't Yoona realised that he was just as hurt as Yoona when seeing her crying pathetically beside her parent grave? Maybe no, because for Yoona who had twelve persons surounded her, she did not realised of how important she was to them.