Chapter Ten: Unknown

"When I saw you, suddenly, the world felt colliding apart but there's only us, facing each other in the middle of the ruins. Smiling at each other while throwing those fears away,"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Summary from chapter nine:

When Yoona wake up, she found herself in someone else home. Everything was in different environment. She was surprised but immediately recovered after going out of the room and saw a guy. From one glance, she had not known what the familiar thing she had seen from the guy. But after few minutes, he had been her memories. Kim Junmyeon.

She met yet another guy at her first day of university who named himself as Kris but was remembered as Wu Yifan. They were once a piano mate in elementary until his departure to New York for yet another piano lesson. When they met again in university they were amaze by each differences they both did.

"His princess?"

"You are my angel,".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Ten: Unknown

Tiny drops of water were falling onto the dry ground. Sun were almost hidden, with the clouds covering it. The atmosphere felt cold and dark as the radiation of rain trapped inside the clouded atmosphere. Nothing happened, yet the heat from the sunlight was still left enduring mark pierced through the skin glands.

Covered by the window was a class, among of the best students were in. Everyone in the class had useful brains. Especially, a guy at the corner of the wide classroom.

A guy was sitting on a seat far away from everyone's else. He didn't talk, nor did he say anything for a day straight unless important. It was until he saw a girl entered after a guy he known as Kris did, sending slights of electric shock throughout his body.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Unknown's P.O.V

Speaking as it was usual, wasn't enough for them. They want more than I could possibly give. They had followed me everywhere, talked to me and pretended to be kind infront of me. Appreciate? I did. But they had gone far beyond that. Far from the horizontal line I had just imagined. They become my stalker. They were my fans..

Getting inside the classroom at least had drove those crazy fans away. The class had hour before it starts. No one was inside from my quick observation. As usual, I had arrived early. Not a single trace of human could be seen from anywhere.

I stared into the hollow air, bearing the coldness of air. Soon, the classroom was filled with different people. Still, those two seats were empty. A guy named Kris was supposed to sit there. He my be not an early bird but I had seen him earlier than this. The other seat was empty as usual, the vacancy of the seat was served to new student, I heard.

I heard the footstep of a guy I recognized as lecturer. He entered the class with pile of books and sat on the chair. The lecturer had stopped but the sound of steps still continued but this time it had gone faster.

The door barged opened as the lecturer greeted the person with a sentence, "Running late, Mr. Wu?". "First time, Sir. Would be the last," The person stated to the lecturer. I snorted at the sight of Kris or at least known as Wu Kris. Old grudge seemed to be big deal to me.

"Good thing we were just about to begin," The lecturer explained and drove his attention away from Kris.

The lecturer was about to start the lesson but again, there was a knock on the door which made him stopped. Is that what I think it is?