Chapter Three: Miracle of fate

"Fate is unexpected. And the unexpected, is a miracle,"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Summary from chapter two:

Yoona was searching where her parents hospitalised when she met her bestfriend, Xiumin. It was after she fainted due to tiredness that when she woke up, she found Xiumin by her side saying that he found her parents died.

Yoona ran away from Xiumin to her parents hospitalised room and cried there. But instead of assuming her parents died, she said they were just sleeping. Xiumin tried to comfort her but he couldn't and the fact that he gave her parents surprise was saddened Yoona more.

The surprise was a box and a letter but Yoona only opened the letter. She refuse to open the box and gave it to Xiumin while saying that she needed some spaces. Xiumin leaved her in the hospital room and walked with the box while Yoona was already fast asleep on her mom side. What happen to Yoona from now on, without her parents?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter Three: Miracle Of Fate

Yoona was waking up from her long sleep. She opened her eyes and yawned. Where was she? She have no idea where she was. The room was different from every room she had saw.  

She had never been here before. A mirror was in front her when she got up from a bed. After all this time, she had been sleeping on a bed, an unfamiliar bed.  

While staring at the mirror, her mind wandered to a thought of her parents..

What happened to them? But her thought was gone when she saw her reflection on the mirror in front her. Her face was pale, her eyes was swollen and the worst thing is, she looked so skinny.

It just like, she never eaten for days.  

Yoona was confused. But, no matter how hard she think, she just can't discovered why she was being like this.  

Maybe because of her sadness towards her parents death.  

Just a thought of that, already did made her cried. She sobbed hardly.  

"Why does they have to die.. It was my fault.." Yoona let her tears streaming through her cheeks. She bit her lips, trying to hold her tears. But, she just couldn't. Her feeling was too strong.  

She blamed herself for everything that was not her fault. She blamed herself for being a nuisance. She looked at the  mirror with a smile..  

But it fade.. The smile was fading.. As soon as she saw herself..   "I hate myself. This mirror and everyone else, I hate them.." Yoona cried harder and harder every minutes..  

Yoona hit the mirror until it broke.. She never wanted to see her reflection anymore. It felt being stabbed when seeing her own reflection.  

"I-I want to be someone else.." She muttured..  

"I don't want to be Yoona.. I want to be another person" She screamed loudly enough to make she fainted. She lost her conciousness. Everything went dark after that.  

"Everyone had a wish and I am going to grant one of yours," A voice was echoing through the dark vision of Yoona. "Yoona, what is your wish?".  

"I wish, to be happy".

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•  
"Yoona, wake up. Yoona," Someone nudged Yoona's arm gently. Yoona was still remained unconscious. The person just sighed and leaved the room where Yoona was sleeping.