Chapter Twenty Five: Beginning

"You know what else sounds like being in love? Being with you,".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Twenty Five: Beginning

The door behind her was loudly slammed against the wall. Yoona's facial expression become very surprised as soon her as her eyes landed on the person behind the door.

She strolled closer, closing the gap between them. And then, her body froze, after seeing the picture upon her.

Then, only one mystery left. Her first love...

Third's POV

It was a picture of her with a boy. She was smiling widely on the picture but the boy was facing the opposite direction, making him least visible to the picture. Yoona remembered the event as well. But the boy seemed to be a blurry vision in her memory.

Yoona lifted her gaze to the person holding the picture. "Eonnie..." She muttered weakly.

The person flashed a grin, "I just found this inside your old locker. So I want here to show you this."

Yoona's POV

I thought I would never see the picture again but to no avail, there was no sign of any memories of him even when I forced my brain to think. I felt my body weakened as I stared blankly into a girl in front of me, Yuri eonnie. "I cannot remember..." I whispered quietly with a fading smile. Yuri eonnie quickly opened her arms wide, embracing me into a heart-warming hug.

"That's your first love right?" Yuri eonnie whispered. I cannot reply, for what I know is I am somewhat confused of the warm feeling I get. I tried to hide my face in embarrassment but Yuri eonnie just chuckled and ended the short hug.

"Go to the rooftop, I think you'll find what you seek."

With the last word I heard from her, I skipped to find the rooftop with every questions I had in mind. Almost everything was too fast for me to process, but one thing for sure, I had never felt wanting to know more than I ever felt now.

Then I saw him standing under the blue sky, wearing the similar clothes I remembered with a familiar pose...

He who I had never remembered as I grew up. He who had been close to me yet spare a little distance.

Suddenly all the loose hole was mended. All the memories I had with him swarmed back to my mind.

Old memories,
"Of course you don't,-" He faced her and fake a smile. "-my problem is you," He mumbled quietly.

Recent memories,
"I still like you," The man smiled between the backhug. "And I'm willing to wait," He continued.

And now,
I approached him with my abnormal heartbeat. He was not facing in my direction so when he tilted around, all remain to my expression was shock.

But I was very sure it was him when he place his hand on my head while caressing my hair gently.

I gazed into his beautiful eyes and smile as my cheek turned bright red. I stared at him with a serious expression.

Third's POV

"I like you," he breathed heavily. "No... I love you." he corrected.

Yoona stared at Baekhyun in question. On her face written all the emotion that she had buried along time ago. All this time, Baekhyun was there for her, was the reason for his unrequited... love?

Baekhyun let out a sign in defeat, "I know your reaction's gonna be like this. I'm well prepared. You don't need to like me back." Then he turned his back around, facing another of the people who were shocked over his confession.

But then, Yoona realized, Baekhyun was always for her whenever she needed him. He was her habit. It's not the familiar feeling of Baekhyun being her mother, it was a familiar feeling of wanting Baekhyun to be part of her life. It was her pure admiration, adoration. Or maybe, it was what she called love.

Yoona quickly skipped to him. Opening her arms widely to back hug him. "I don't know about this, but I don't like the idea of you leaving anywhere..." as she whispered directly at Baekhyun's ear.

Baekhyun was her first love.

Misery turns into happiness. It may not be curable, but it is avoidable.

"It sounds ridiculous, but me too. I'm staying... Maybe, you should too?" Baekhyun replied unsure but crimson tint of blush crept onto his cheek as he rubbed the back of his neck. He turned around, releasing Yoona's hug and smile widely. Still, hands intertwined. This time he was gleamed with happiness. "I'm caging you if you don't," He playfully stated.

Yoona buried her face on Baekhyun's shoulder in embarrassment. It will be a long journey, and she might not be ready. After all, another story might unfold. Although that, she put every thoughts asides and wear a warm smile enough to make her face glow before nodding gently.

The man leaned closer for a sweet, and yet romantic kiss while the world are witnessing the new beginning.

🎉The end🎉

[END]
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Author's note:

Hello guys, this is somehow my second update this year. That's so crazy considering that I had started writing this book in 2015. Sorry if the ending seems rushed but I really don't have any choice. Although I had fun writing this book but I almost forget the storyline. But don't worry, I have a great plan ahead for my new book and I promise it will be better! Thank you for spending your precious time with my book. I love you all from the bottom of my heart.
Saranghaeyo