Chapter Seventeen: Mystery About To Be Revealed

"You are so naive, I like you...".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Seventeen: Mystery About To Be Revealed

Third's POV

"I need to tell you something!" Yoona heard it talk. A man, she assumed, as she heard his footstep coming closer. She shrieked as the only sound she could produce unclearly by her mouth, trying to call Luhan, Baekhyun and Tao back. But before she could, he covered her mouth with what seem to be his hand and soon disappeared into the darkness when Yoona heard the doctor coming. She was shivering with fear of the surreal things that was happening.

Then Yoona heard a commotion nearby, sounding like a glass splattering on the ground, succesfully driving the attention of everyone away from her. Suddenly she felt myself shivering again. What was this? She asked her petite self but her question was answered by the presence of the unknown from nowhere. And it seemed like she had nowhere to run.

"Yoona-ah, it's me,". His voice sounded soft, like a mumble. Yoona gripped the side of the hospital's bed, bracing herself to open her eyes. "Oppa?" She mouthed. Upon her vision was standing a man she had always recognised.  She squinted her eyes, to see more clearly than what she seeing before. Yoona smiled, though her heart was still pounding of the sudden scare jump.

"Are you fine? I heard you moved in from your aunt house after the incident. But when I went there, you already moved out to another house which I had yet to discover," The man questioned. "But I heard you got admitted to a hospital. So I went here to check on you," He continued, clearly stating the reason of his visit.

Yoona smiled. She felt warm feeling inside her heart just like she used to have before. But this time, without love- she had moved on.

"Thank you Hyuk oppa for your regard," Yoona replied. To her view was a man she used to love, Lee Donghae. He was still the same, from what her eyes saw. He still looked at her with a meaningful stare and a smile that he plastered on his face didn't differ him from the old him.

Different than Yoona, Yoona had been through ups and downs multiple times to be the same her. At least she tried to be the old her, the cheerful and easygoing. For most importantly, she had forgotten the hurting feeling inside her heart and ignored the pain.

Donghae stared at her with a faint smile. She did really change, was the only thought he had inside his mind. The most obvious change in Yoona was, she didn't looked at him in the same way, the same feeling, and the same heart. Donghe quickly shook his head, driving all the thoughts away from his mind and quickly cleared his throat.  "Nah, my regard is less important. So, what I was saying, I had to tell you something important!" Donghae quickly stated, straight to the point.

Yoona raised one of her eyebrow curiously but she chose to stay silence as she prepared herself to hear the continuation. Donghae noticed this and was about to speak but disturbed when sound of footsteps echoing toward their direction.

"But first, we need to go away from this room," Donghae immediately spoken as he responded to the echoing footsteps. Yoona was curious, or for at least she had thought that her curiosity might lead her into a big problem but she chose to hear it. Afterall, curiosity killed.

Yoona nodded at Donghae as a signal of her agreement. Realising that she was confined to the hospital bed by the medical stuffs made her care less of releasing it from her body. Donghae stared at her in concern with his ears still on the echoing footsteps which was coming closer. Yoona heard it too and had to choose either way by walking or running. But her plan was ruined when she tried to move her leg. It was weak. Her leg felt numb and her brain couldn't interpreted the impulses sent toward it. He knew Yoona was in her worst condition, Donghae knew.