Chapter Eleven: Problems

[A/N: Before reading, I would like to inform you my new ways of writing ;). There's not many changes but it will be slightly different than usual. Oh! I don't expect of this story reaching its eleventh chapter! And yet, I hadn't started the real plot yet. I want all the main character meet with each other first!!!!!]

"When you're feeling down, the best thing to do is to let it go,".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Eleven: Problems

Third's POV

Their gaze met each at a point of intensity. Kris stared at Chanyeol without any emotion after the smirk from his face had disappeared, so do Chanyeol. They both felt dry inside their throat. Neither of them, uttered a word. Yoona was staring at Chanyeol and Kris, wanting a slight explanation of the awkward atmospheric occuring at the surrounding.

"He's my brother," Chanyeol muttered after he let out a deep breath. Yoona wore a shocked expression. Awknowledging Chanyeol having a brother was really un, what did it said, unbelievable. "You both have different surnames," Yoona stated being emotionally confused. "He's my brother from another father," Chanyeol dryly laughed.

Kris didn't dared to utter a word, it wasnt exactly his fault, nor Chanyeol. Even if he was rebellious toward his brother, he didn't exactly pleased hearing Chanyeol brought up the past. It was painful, for both of them.

Yoona understand the situation and decided not to ask further question. She nearly crossed the line border so she better stepped outside of the bubble. "Oh..." Yoona mumbled as she stole a glance at Chanyeol and Kris. Yoona kept her mouth shutted tightly.

She thought Chanyeol would stop saying further but he didn't. Chanyeol had Yoona's hand grabbed by himself and rushed toward the empty rooftop he often go, leaving Kris without any sentence. Yoona had still remembered of how Chanyeol loved the company of sky and clouds. It helped him calmed the devil inside him which were begging to go out. So, it wouldn't be surprising if he chose to stay at the rooftop of any places in the university.

Yoona didn't said anything, yet Chanyeol was talking. "It was my mother. She was actually having an affair with another guy before I was born..." Chanyeol sighed as he blurted the words he had been keeping awhile, "My dad found out at my tenth birthday, remember that day? He turned mad.. and.. he..." Chanyeol stopped as tears building into the corner of his eyes.

It was threatening to fall but he had enough force to hold them back. Yoona was surprised to see Chanyeol like this. She didn't knew the real reason why Chanyeol had been sitting on those swings during the night of his birthday. Now she had known the truth, she suddenly felt the urged to hug Chanyeol. And, to ease the pain Chanyeol had been through.

"He filed a divorced against my mom..." Chanyeol continued as the tears he was holding onto fell down his cheeks. Yoona wrapped her arms around Chanyeol as a comfort. Chanyeol cried. Gosh, how much did he missed being comforted by someone especially Yoona.

"Let it go Chanyeol. Let all of it out like you had never felt the pain before," Yoona whispered in a soft low voice. "Dad then moved to States with my other siblings. But I went to Korea. Afterall, my home is here," Chanyeol silently whispered. "You are my home Yoon," Chanyeol thought. He wished he could said it out loud but he didn't.

They just met minutes ago and he had many things to tell her. Chanyeol had chose to trust her. After ages of crying, his tears went dry. He felt safe in the hug. "Thank you Oona," Chanyeol thanked Yoona. Yoona smiled as she heard her childhood nickname being spoken by Chanyeol.