Chapter Sixteen: All of me

"Listen, when you ever feel so low of yourself. Remember, you are one of the strongest people I know to overcome every obstacle given,".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Sixteen: All of me

Third's POV

Before Kyungsoo can explain anything about it, one of the man whispered, "You look so cute noona,". And hugged her into his arm, softly while caressing her hairs. Every men there were jaw-dropped because of that one guy action.

A smile spreaded across her cheek. Her heart was bursting with happiness she never felt. The way her eyes blinked everytime a laugh escaped her mouth, made her think of someothing she had never thought she would. When her parent died, she thought it was the end but her friends proof her otherwise.

Better, new, fresh. That were three simple words she could described as her feeling. After what had happened yesterday, she finally realised she was ready to move on. Maybe, it might be hard for her but she was sure even if it's hard, she will do it, for everyone who had faith in her.

Her reflection were clear on the medium wall mirror at her university's toilet. She fixed her hair a smiled widely, recalling of what happened yesterday that made her smile widely until it reached her cheeks. Yoona, she always tell herself, They believe that you can do this, you can!

And their names, that had been written clearly on her brain. Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, kai, Suho, Kris, Chanyeol, Lay, Chen, Tao and Kyungsoo. Her one main reason of the biggest change in her. Her joyness could be clearly seen from  her determination. No, she hadn't been never determined to do something.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
-Flashback-

Yoona had already in her uniform, waiting for Suho to come downstairs to eat breakfast she prepared. Waking up early at the exact time before sunrise was never become her habit again after the death of her parent. But at that day, she ended up waking early in a mood which she ought to forgot along time ago. Suho was still asleep, Yoona thought as her eyes started to scan around the dining room. It was silence, only with maids and butlers standing around the hallway with nothing to speak but to remain silence.

Yoona waited patiently, keeping the smile on her face for quite a long time. Suddenly a loud echoing footstep could be heard in the dining room. Yoona turned her head into the sources, only to be surprised by the presence of twelve guys walking into the dining room in their school uniforms. Each of them greeted her a good morning before dashing to the empty seats. Yoona was still shocked until a few minutes later, she replied with a nervous chuckles. "I thought only Suho's going to eat with me, so I didn't cook much for you guys to eat," Yoona muttered.

Noticing her worried face, Kris patted her shoulder and smiled sincerely, "You don't have to give us food. Afterall, we come here for you, not for the food,". Yoona slightly nodded, "Kamsa....". "Noona, I miss you!". Yoona smiled sweetly before replying, "Ne Sehun, nado,". "Gwenchancayo? Are you sure you'll be able to go to your class today? You still look sick from the fever yesterday,". There was still, Kyungsoo, plastering his worried look on his face. He slowly leant toward Yoona, placing his hand against her forehead.

Yoona laughed, "Would I be cooking if I still had those fever?". While she straightened her arm to push Kyungsoo away slightly. All of them sat in silent after that. "So, Yoona-ah, what class do yo have today?" Xiumin asked, staring at Yoona from afar. Yoona replied, "Umm... I think it's Film, why?". Xiumin smiled and he shook his shoulder.

"Don't go then, I have film class today too. Let me take the notes for you," Luhan suggested wisely nefore Yoona shook her head. "No need oppa,".
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•