Part 9

As you gaze up at him from the floor you can't help but feel a little embarrassed, every decision you'd made after taking that one drink of whiskey was a bad one. "You really can't hold your alcohol can you?" Trevor ask wearing a cheeky grin, for a moment you lost in a haze of thoughts all focused on how handsome he was standing here with his disheveled hair and slightly open button up.

"No, no i really can't" You reply with a nervous laugh, he was so close, too close. You'd been practically in his arms last night but having to face him right now was to much to bare.

"Here we go, come on." He says before reaching down and grabbing you by the arm. Trevor hoisted you from the ground with no effort, as if you were just another piece of paper that had been scattered on the floor.

"So um- Why am I here and where is here." You ask running a hand through your hair only to discover it was sticky, with what you were unsure.

"Well," Trevor began, "Here is my house." He says watching you as you nervously try to dust yourself off, he seems to find everything you do rather amusing.

"Right, and i didn't go back to my hotel because-" You push for further explanation and that's when trevor seems to get weird.

Trevor's expression shifts slightly, his eyes darting away for a moment before he meets your gaze again. "Hey I got some food, if your hungry." he says turning and leaving the bedroom, completely ignoring the question. Confusion swirls in your mind as you try to piece together the events of the previous night. You vaguely recall Trevor mentioning an argument with the hotel front desk and something about a key. But the details remain hazy, and you're not sure why staying at his house was the solution.

"What happened last night, Trevor? I remember arguing with someone, but everything else is a blur," you admit, your voice tinged with a mix of curiosity and apprehension.

Trevor's features soften, and he sighs, rubbing the back of his neck. "I was trying to be a decent guy ok." He says his voice slightly more defensive as he opens a fridge to your right and grabs a beer. "You were fucked up and fell asleep on the way home. I didn't want to wake you up and risk getting punched in the face again." He takes a sip of beer and puts up a hand to silence you before you begin to ask more questions. "The guy at the front desk wasn't being helpful and wouldn't give me a key to the room. That isn't why i beat him up though."

You take a second and do a double take, your eyes widening and your anxiety skyrocketing. "You what-" You say in the calmest tone you've ever taken in your life and it scared you so it definitely scared him.

"You're a lot less cute when your angry." He says nonchalantly before taking another sip of his drink.

"What did you do?" You ask a little louder now, your anxiety swiftly being replaced with anger.

Trevor's nonchalant demeanor fades as he realizes the gravity of the situation. He sets his beer down and takes a step closer to you, his expression turning serious. "Look, it's not that big a deal. But the guy was being an ass, and I lost my temper. I mean does this look like a pervert face to you?" he ask you trying to make a light hearted joke.

You glare at Trevor, unamused by his attempt at levity. "This is serious, Trevor. Where am I going to stay? What about my things?"

Trevor still unfazed by your anger and happily walks over to the couch and grabs a garbage bag and tosses it into your hands. "Sent someone to grab everything already."

"Ok and the plan if for me to what just stay here with you?" You ask somewhat sarcastically.

"Hey, what's wrong with my place? Certainly seemed more than happy to be in my bed last night." He says coming back into your personal space. He smelled like fresh soap and the clothes he had on seemed a lot cleaner than his usual attire, needless to say all of these things distracted you from being so angry.