Part 14

Trevor chuckles, but there's a hint of tension in his laughter. As he holds eye contact with you, you notice a flicker of hesitation in his expression. It's as if he's fighting an internal battle, torn between his attraction to you and his deep-rooted secrets. You can't help but wonder what lies beneath that tough exterior.

"We? You mean me and you?" he asks, his voice laced with a mix of amusement and uncertainty. You nod your head, trying to maintain your composure despite the nerves coursing through your veins. As you hastily scramble to fix your disheveled appearance, you anxiously await his response.

"Are we seeing each other? Together? Are you going to... I mean, are you just a one night stand kinda guy?" you blurt out, your voice betraying your embarrassment and nervousness.

Trevor grins, his eyes gleaming mischievously. "You mean you want to go steady or something?" His tone suggests that he's teasing, but there's a flicker of something deeper beneath the surface. He takes the condom off and tosses it into a small plastic trash can hidden to the left of the couch. He finally puts his limp dick back into his pants and you think you can finally feel yourself inhale fresh air.

"Well, I guess," you respond, struggling to find the right words to convey your feelings and desires. The truth is, you're drawn to Trevor's enigmatic persona, despite the complications it may entail.

Trevor's grin fades, and his face contorts into a gruff expression. He face beginning to lack all emotion, his eyes narrowing as he studies you. There's a raw honesty in his gaze, as if he's about to lay bare the harsh realities that come with being associated with him.

"Look, kid," he starts, his voice rough and unfiltered, "You don't know what you're getting yourself into. Y'know fucking around and being more than buddies is one thing, hell, even respected the whole not using with you but, I ain't the kind of guy you take home to meet your parents." His words hang in the air, heavy with warning. Trevor's flirtatious demeanor momentarily dissipates, replaced by a stark reminder of just how ridiculous this all was. You couldn't shake the feeling though that maybe he wanted this too but It's as if he's trying to protect you, pushing you away with his blunt honesty, but why? For what?

Trevor's dismissive tone catches you off guard, but it only fuels your determination. You refuse to let his gruff exterior deter you from pursuing what you want. His raw honesty, though intimidating, only adds to the allure. You take a deep breath, trying to calm the nerves that dance within you. This moment feels both thrilling and terrifying, but you can't deny the magnetic pull between you and Trevor.

"Look, Trevor," you assert, your voice steady despite the butterflies in your stomach. "I understand that you're not the conventional type, and I'm not looking for someone to introduce to my parents." You rub your temples, attempting to alleviate the stress headache that has started to creep in. "I just want to give this a try, despite the risks and uncertainties."

Trevor's eyes narrow as he scrutinizes you, surprised by your persistence. The corner of his mouth twitches, and a hint of a smirk returns to his face. He chuckles, a low rumble that reverberates through the room, adding an electric energy to the air. "Kid, you're either really brave or really stupid," he says, his gruffness softening slightly. "Maybe a bit of both. But I can't deny there's something about you that's got me intrigued." He takes a step closer, closing the distance between you. The intensity of his gaze sends shivers down your spine as danger and desire intertwine. Trevor's presence is intoxicating, and you can't help but be drawn further into his world.

"But let me make one thing clear," Trevor continues, his voice low and gravelly. "I don't do the whole romance and flowers crap. I ain't no prince charming, and I'm definitely not a safe bet. My life's a mess, and it ain't pretty. If you stick around long enough, you're bound to get caught in the crossfire."