Part 26 🚩

His mouth could be so soft and gentle, but his tongue could be so demanding. His tongue was what kept you coming back, the way it worked so masterfully in your mouth, teasing you, testing your limits, but when it moved lower, exploring your most intimate secrets...

"You keep looking at me like that, and I'm gonna think you're trying to fuck me right here in this bar," Trevor says, breaking your thoughts. His voice is low, and there's a new hunger in his eyes.

"Well, why not?" You ask, not breaking your stare.

Trevor's breath catches, and a low growl escapes his throat. The sexual tension is palpable, and the room is suffocating. He wants you, you know he does. Trevor was an animal, and you were the only one who could contain him.

"Truck. Now." He says getting up before you can come up with a retort. It wasn't a question, it was a demand.

You hurry to follow, excited to see what Trevor has in store for you. You barely had time to process what was going on before Trevor had thrown you into the truck. The sun had started to set, and the sky was filled with pinks and oranges, making the view even more breathtaking.

Trevor climbs into the truck and wastes no time in closing the distance between you and him. His lips clashing against yours in a fury, his mouth rough and demanding as his stumble scratches your chin. He taste like beer and the burger he had eaten a few minutes ago. Your over powered by his smell, it's intoxicating, a mix of smoke, natural musk, and cheap cologne that his behind everything else. You moan into his mouth, and he smirks against your lips.

"Took you long enough, sweetness." He growls, "I was getting tired of waiting."

"Fuck you." You pant, already a mess.

"Patience," he slurs, Trevor's tongue runs across your bottom lip.

"I'm not patient, Trevor." You whimper, Trevor's hand was running up your thigh. You didn't want patience, you wanted him, now. You were throbbing and drenched. You needed him.

Trevor chuckles, his grip on your thigh tightening. "I know."

"No more waiting, I want you." You whisper. You didn't care that you were parked beside a dusty bar. Or that the windows in his truck were down and that if anyone wanted to they could see you.

"Do you now?" He asks, his hands moving under your shirt. His finger tips dancing on your skin, leaving trails of heat across your stomach and breasts despite how cold his fingers were. You couldn't think straight, you were in a lust crazed daze and that's exactly where he wanted you.

"Trevor, please," you whine, grinding into him. You needed him. Your shorts were barely shorts at all and let the bulk of your thighs be seen. He already had your shirt pulled up over your breast so that he could gaze at your body under him, he lived the power trip.

"What do you want, sweetheart?" He teases, his fingers trailing across the skin of your waist. "Say it."

"I want you," you gasp, his touch was too much. You needed more. You were about to lose your mind. You were on fire and you needed to feel him to put it out. You needed him inside you.

"Hmm, what do you want me to do? I can't hear you, darlin'." Trevor's tone is laced with an underlying cruelty. His eyes are glued to you, taking in every expression.

"Trevor," you whimper. You know what he wants to hear, and you're almost ready to beg. "I need you to fuck me senseless," you say sheepishly, "please."