Through the glass doors

"Yo Where the hell are you?"I shouted on my phone.
"I'm here why the fuck are you so impatient" .
I saw her striding towards me and hung up the call . As usual, she jumped on me right after her eyes met mine. "Fuck where do you get all this energy after classes?"I asked her while fixing my clothes. " Why not?? We met after so long..I mean it's been just a week but it's a long time for us. Today we'll go to the restaurant that I was talking about... Omg the ramen   in their menu looked so fcn good", she started drooling just at the thought of it . " Okay okay I get it , let's go now", I said and grabbed her hand.

*At the restaurant*

"So how is it going with Hazen?"I asked while sipping my coffee.
" Oh we're good. Yesterday we were talking on the phone and he was arguing with me about me neglecting my meals.. I mean it's not my fault that there was traffic jam on my way back home."she complained with mouth stuffed with potato wedges.
"Don't try to blame your boyfriend for telling you to have your meals properly " i said casually .
She rolled her eyes and kept bickering.

*Serena's POV*

Then I see someone through the glass doors whom I least expected to see. At least today .
I decided to not tell Kenny about it and act clueless. He was passing by the restaurant while talking to a .. girl?
Friend I guess. Who cares..So he went to college today.
"Who are you checking out huh?" She asked with a smirk.
"Was Trying to find someone for you but spotted an asshole from my college, nevermind ". She giggled and we continued to eat.

"Let's go somewhere else we still have time"
"No fcn way I have to go home I already got 3 missed calls from mom" I said. she hugged me tightly and said,"good bye, see you soon."
" Good bye, take care" we parted our ways.

I was waiting for the bus. That's when someone called my name from behind. It felt like I stopped breathing for a while. A voice that sounded so familiar. A voice I was dying to hear.  Raven Jones.