Reminiscences

"Mom, stop repeating yourself, I get it. I'm leaving and I'll call you when I reach there." I assured her while getting in my shoes. I left for college. Even though, I got a chance in my dream college , I didn't have my best friend with me. Serena park. My soulmate.
We were in different institutions. But that never led us to lose connection with each other. We were the same. In fact, even closer than before.
I made a few friends in college just to get study and college related information. I'm done with Half-yearly examinations. Fortunately, I passed all of those.

*Entered into the class*
" Hellou ladies", I greeted three of 'em with a smirk.
"Hey ms.kennedy , how have you been?" Sia chirped.
"She has been good since she passed all the fcn exams effortlessly " liza remarked.
"Still not satisfied though ", I retorted.
"You've got to be kidding me , girl", Riva groaned. I laughed at three of 'em.

After finishing the prolonged classes we exited the college. After coming back from college, I had my lunch and now I'm lying on my bed listening to my fav songs . Reminiscing about some memories and certain someone. It clearly has become a norm of mine. There are also days when I cry silently when all of this gets overwhelming and I can't take it anymore. I make sure nobody gets to know the reason cause I know they won't understand..
Because of being absorbed in these thoughts, I dream of that person everyday. This sounds like an obsession. Doesn't it?
Suddenly my phone rings.
"Hey bitch, where the fuck were you?
You haven't responded to any of my messages yet TF" I roared at her.
" Whore I just came back from college unlike you who can leave from college anyfcntime "she barked.
"Don't you dare call me a whore when you're the one who becomes a whore whenever mr.bridget enters the room"I bickered with her.
"Oh yeah? Then what about you simping over mr.Ra-" before she says the name I cut her off.
"Stfu , now tell me is my Instagram pp  fine?" "Yeah fine" she drawls.

"

Just fine?", My voice grew irritated.
"Shut up I'll text you after taking a shower bye"
"K Bye" I hung up. I sighed. Am I really a simp? Anyways who cares?