Mystical

New day , new dress, leaving for college. I'm in a good mood today since I wore one of my favourite colour sky blue and I feel...pretty.
*Phone rings*
Shit I'm late.
"Hello,liza. I'm ready. Just 5 minutes I'm coming, wait", I said and hurriedly grabbed my bag.
"Mom, I'm going with Liza", I informed as I get in my shoes.
"Be safe", my mom said from the kitchen.
.
"Hey sorry . How long were you waiting for?" I asked
"Only 5 minutes. Doesn't matter bruh, we can enter the class anytime. It ain't school"
I giggled at her words.
"Btw you look beautiful in this dress",she complimented me.
"Oh thanks ", I said, feeling better about myself.
.
"Why just ...why do we have to start our class with this teacher?"
"For real", I agreed with her.
"You see that girl with this boy who's a teacher's fav student. I bet Both of them are dating ", the other one mumbled.
"How would you know?"
"Bruh, they're together the whole time in college. They sit together in class, they eat together at the canteen.",
"Yeah so what? If they're dating, they are. What's the issue in that?", I kinda got irritated cause I personally don't like judgmental people.
"Just saying you know ", she clarified.
I didn't reply to that.
Suddenly I saw a guy entering the class. It's literally 9.45 , class started at 9.10 am. Kay.
He was tall, he had a little longer hair compared to the other guys in the class. His skin tone was... Warm and tanned. Not too bright not too dark. Wait. When did I become so observant?
I was still looking at him. Suddenly curious to know if he's new or..wait what is he discussing with the teacher?
What? he left already? Oh, he may be from another section. I thought he was in my class. Nevermind.
"Who's this guy? Why did he leave?" I was still curious.
"Maybe a student from another section", she assumed the same thing.
Oh now I need to know which section.
What is happening to me today?
.
.
"Any of you wanna go to the canteen with me?", Liza asked.
"Umm... Let's go", I said. First, she was kinda confused since I usually don't want to go to the canteen cause I don't like their food but then she nodded her head and grabbed my hand.
Little did she know, I was wanting to find out some information.
All the sections of 1st year students are at the same building and the seniors are at another one. I didn't have any idea how I would find that guy amongst so many students.
"You go. I'm waiting outside", I told her.
"Okay".
I looked around. After a few minutes she came out with a sandwich in her hand and wait.... The guy whom I saw earlier today was behind her? yeah this is the guy. He was talking to another guy who's supposedly... his friend.
"This shitty canteen has nothing but a mediocre  sandwich. If I ever die out of hunger this might rescue me"
"Lmao", I laughed at her
I looked back and saw him heading to the seniors building. TF??
Oh damn . He might be a senior then. Okay but why is it making me excited?
Honestly, he seemed to be mysterious.
I gotta tell Sora about it.
.
.
*In the evening*

Sora and I were facetiming.
"So.. a very unexpected thing happened today", I said with a sheepish smile.
"What?", She asked casually. Not knowing what's about to come.
"I saw a guy today... And he is not from my class but he came into our class due to some reasons i guess",
"Yeah? So?", She stopped eating the apple in her hand.
"So.. idk why but I kinda found him mysterious ", I said can't stop smiling for some reason.
" Ohh"
"Ohh? You don't have anything to say?", I howled at her. I wasn't expecting her to be so unfazed about it.Then it hit me. She thinks I'm pranking her. Lmao.
"Waddafuq Sora . Don't tell me you're thinking I'm pranking you. Bitch I'm serious",
"No I don't believe you. You said the same thing few days ago. You don't talk like this about someone other than him", she said.
"Fuck no I'm serious this time. And you should be happy that I'm finally finding someone else interesting ", I was literally moaning while trying to explain her that I'm spitting the truth.
"And also he's a senior", I added.
"So.. you know his name?"
" No fuck how would I know I just saw him today", I annoyingly replied.
"Oh .... So try to find out what's his name, where is he from, how he is. Just approach him."
" No way", I announced.
"Why?",
"I'm not making the first move. As far as I think, he's kinda mysterious. I don't think he's someone who would open up that easily."
"That's the fucking reason why I told you to approach him", she whined.
"Sorry but no. I'll make him notice me. Wait and watch", I smirked at her.
She shooted me a nonchalant look while munching on an apple.
"Sometimes I wonder how did a guy like Hazen Bridget even fall for you?", I dramatically said.
"Why wonder? It's because of my charming looks and disposition", she flipped her hair.
"Wackk , one of the most absurd jokes I've ever heard", I teased her.
"Stfu"
"Hahahahahaha" I faked a laugh until we both started laughing.