Perchance

"Elora", he whispered in my ears.
I was about to turn my head to face him. That's when he leaves a kiss on my nape. My breathing rate accelerates instantly.
"I love you so much , love", he says while kissing my shoulder blades.
"Really?", I abruptly turned back and looked in his eyes . Trying to find the Truth in his words.
"I do , I always did. But the situations always have broken us apart"
"If you love me then.. then why am I not with you? You are the only one I have ever wanted to be with. Then why?", I cried out .
"Love, don't you feel it when I look at you when I hold you tight, when I say those words, you keep running away from me. Come back to me",
He kisses my forehead.
"I... I can't I love you but I can't", I cluched his shirt and got lost in his eyes.
"You don't want me? Elora, nobody can love you the way I do. Nobody knows you the way I do",
"Please Raven"
"Please what?"
"Please, end my pain .. I can't take it anymore"
"What do you want me do to"
"Kiss me... make me yours . I need nothing else"
"I love you , love",
He leaves no distance between us. Our lips touch each other's. Again.
.
.
"Fuck No", I jumped off my pillow, looking around. I'm sweaty and breathing heavily.
"What The fuck is happening to me?",
I felt restless. My mind is still cloudy.
What was I about to do? These dreams are leading my mind in the wrong way. I don't know what to do anymore. I should fucking block him. I can't be nice to him anymore. Wait.. what's the point of blocking him from my phone if I can't kick him out of my mind?

I'm absolutely not fucking with anyone else to get over him. That's not who I am . But.. I can at least look for someone or see if someone catches my attention. I checked my phone . Got some texts.

Sora
Bro Raven's suddenly asking me about you. He was saying you aren't active for a long time. He asked if something happened. Lmao
Me
Tf? Just tell him nothing happened.I was just trying to avoid social media for a while.
Sora
Okay.. are you fine?
Me
Yep
.
I don't feel like talking to someone.

*My phone rings*

"Hello.... yeah Liza.... really??... tell me,... okayy... thanks baby.. okay byeee see ya", I hung up.

"Levis Anderson it is", I smirked.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Guess who it is??
.
I was so disconcerted about this part omfg. It took me a whole day to decide that I finally should start dropping some clues about the next upcoming character.