Uncomfortable Truth

Always the fool with the slowest heartbut I know you'll take me with you, we'll live in spaces between walls🎶

but I know you'll take me with you, we'll live in spaces between walls🎶

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
"I don't know how I'm gonna finish these assignments. It's stressing me out", i whined.
"Don't freak out . We'll find a way", liza ensured me. Suddenly, she pulled me by my hands.
"Hey where are we going?"
"To the Library, i have some work ", I
hummed.
We entered the Library. I was looking around since I don't come here often. As the other libraries, this too was tranquil and organised. There were few students who were sitting distantly and reading books of their preferences peacefully. My eyes stopped roaming when I encountered a similar face.
The mysterious guy. He was leaning against a bookshelf while reading a book? Woah is he a nerd? Doesn't look like so.
Suddenly, His eyes darted at mine and I looked away immediately.
Shit, did he just caught me checking him out?
Then when i looked back I saw that his lips broke into a smile while talking to his friend.
When I realised they're coming towards my direction, I quickly turned my body to find my friend but then i bumped into Sia.
"Hey what the hell are you doing in the library? We've been searching both of you for half an hour ", she barked while standing at the doorway. That's when i hear an unknown voice behind me.
"Excuse me", he said.
I instinctively looked back to see the person and it was him. The guy I had been talking about for the past two days.
His voice was smooth yet throaty. He looked back at me. It felt like he scanned my face within three seconds.
"Sorry", I apologized for standing at the doorway.
"It's fine", unexpectedly he replied and left the Library. He didn't look back.
"Why the fuck were you standing here huh?", I slapped her shoulder.
"Shut up i didn't notice. Btw the guy was hot na?", she remarked with a sheepish grin.
I rolled my eyes at her. Well... He is good looking.
.
.
.
.
Mom and I were eating lunch together. After finishing our lunch, we were standing in our balcony. Enjoying the view.
"Mom", she hummed.
"Is it true that you can never unlove a person you loved, you just find someone else you will love more?", I asked abruptly. She stayed silent for a while.
"I don't know about that. But, if you're not letting go of someone who left you and confining yourself to four walls just because that person is not in your life anymore then you're the most stupid person.That person you are missing and dying for might be having their best time out there without you.", She finishes.
"But, what if you just can't let them go after trying hard?",
"It's just their thoughts. Your life doesn't stop for anybody and why would anyone want to hold onto someone who doesn't value them? Why would you force someone to love you?", I looked at her with big eyes. For a moment it felt like she was talking about me. Her every single word hit me hard. Why am I feeling so triggered by this? I shouldn't. Cause I'm not doing the stupid things she was talking about. Am I?

My mom has always been a strong-minded and resilient woman. The struggles she went through in life taught her to be strong in any given situation. So, whenever I feel too much I try to think analytically. I try not to take any kind of decisions out of impulsion.
.
.