Fragments

"Hey Elora", he greeted. Even though my name is easiest to pronounce, it feels like he says it in the most perfect way possible.
"Hi, how have you been?" I asked trying to keep my cool.
"Good. What about you?" His face wore a subtle smile.
"I'm great... how's your study going? Your final exams are here right?" I inquired not knowing what else to talk about.
" Oh yeah, I'm trying my best to prepare myself. I don't work well under pressure so... Yeah it's been exhausting" he informed running his fingers through his hair.
"Oh... Don't worry you'll do great as always" I assured him with a warm smile .
"Hope so... Okay I gotta go, see you around " he said
"Okay bye" I saw him walking away after I said that.

"I was always the one who didn't know how to stop" I said Under my breath.
On the way home, I was anxious the whole time. I don't feel the same after I see him. Then I got a call from Sora.
"Hello Kenny"
"Yeah" I responded in a low voice, not as energetic as it was when I was with her.
"What? Why are you sounding so drained? You aren't home yet?"
"No..I just bumped into Raven on my way... He was asking how I've been and all", I said, trying to keep a monotonous voice .
"Raven? Why does he care? What does he want now?" She asked, getting a little irritated.
"Ahh it's just... Nothing. He just saw me and decided to ask me about my well being "
" Oh so he cares about your well being? Nice. Anyways, leave it, text me after you reach home " she ordered.
"Okay take care" I declined after saying that.

" I'm home" I announced as I threw my shoes and ran into my room. I feel like I'm still internally shaking.
"Why are you so late? Did you check your phone?"
I'm not ready to have this conversation right now. Every single day I have to answer these questions.
So I didn't reply to her and barged into the washroom and slammed the door. I heard her shouting from my room.
I kept my clothes aside and deeply sighed. A drop of tear rolled down.
Not because I was emotional. I cry whenever I get mad, frustrated and lose my temper.
My mental health is fragile these days.
Anything, no matter how trivial the matter is. It breaks me into pieces. I feel like all the pain I've endured through years, comes back at a time.

After taking a shower, I looked at the mirror. My eyes are red. Everytime I shower my eyes turns into bloody red. I don't know why. Anyways I'm hungry. So I got out of the washroom and headed to the kitchen.

****
Fyi, I have an elder brother who's almost 10 years older than me. Considering the age gap, we aren't as close as the other siblings out there. Beside his studies, he works at my father's company as well.My dad is a business man. Both of em are mostly busy with their work. So, I'm the only daughter of this family. That's why all of my family members are quite protective of me.

" Why were you late ? Did U and Serena planned on meeting today?" She assumed.
How the fuck she knew?
" No..I was waiting for the bus for almost half an hour. So yeah " I lied while digging into my lunch.