Dern

"oh my goodness, miss Elora, how boring are you? no movies, no dramas what the hell do you do the whole day??", my 14 year old cousin whines while poking in my shoulder.
"Watch porn?", I retorted while giving devilish grin.
"Oh really?Tell me about a website",
"Huh? Wait what?my goodness Kristy you watch porn ? You're a 14 year ol-",
"Wait wait when did I say I watch porn you're the one who said it??",she screamed out.
"You asked me about porn websites it means you know about porn websites oh my God I have to infor-"
"Oh calm down sissy there's nothing like that. It's just I've heard from my friends about several porn websites so I thought of asking you", she explained.
"Whatever...so you're staying with me tonight? ",
"Oh yesss... we'll have a lot of fun okay? I have a whole list of dramas we could watch Tonight "
"But I prefer horror movies ", I said while making a pout, trying to persuade her to watch horror movies instead of dramas.
"Horror movie? Really? Okay fine just bcz I'm staying at yours tonight imma listen to you",
"Awee... thanks sweetie", I hugged her and we left my room to have dinner.
...................

Raven's POV:

"So,... how have you been?", she asked while pushing few strands of her hair out of her face.
"I'm good. You moved on to LA?"
"Yep. I came to London for a few days just to spend time with my family as my holiday has started. My boyfriend lives in LA too", she replied.
"Good for you "
"What about Elora? Y'all are good?", she asked curiously.
"Umm.. we're currently not together. It's just things weren't working out..and ofc she's an amazing person ...yeah"
"Ohh... I mean both of you are still young, there are so many people around you. You can always find a better one ofc", she says with a smile.
I smile at her words but internally those words stabbed my heart. Elora is so lovable yet I couldn't keep her .
It has always been me . I know. I don't wanna think about finding someone. I'd rather focus on myself. Focus on making myself a better human.
"Hey, Raven ", she suddenly waved her hands to catch my attention as I got lost in my thoughts or should I say hers?
"Oh sorry, I Just got .. zoned out",
"It's okay.. actually I have to go . It was so nice meeting you after so long", she got up from the seat to give me a hug. I delicately gave her a side hug. She chuckled at my shyness.

Elora's POV:

*At night*

"Literally I can't... stop telling me the stories about your classmates. How the fuck a 14 year old girl calls herself a bisexual??" I spoke out between my laughs.
"Idk... they literally think it's so cool to be a part of LGBTQ+ community lmao",
"That's disgusting ", I put some music that's when my mother calls us to have from downstairs.
"Okay enough for now it's dinner time" I called her out and we head towards our dining room.
...
Everyone was talking and laughing including me whilst having dinner. Suddenly my phone buzzed and usually I don't bother to check it right away. But I checked my phone and a notification pops up and it's Raven.
I was almost done with my dinner so I started to get up.
"Elora your dessert ", mommy asks while holding my favourite icecream.
But I have something more important.
"Keep it in the fridge. Cristie and I will eat it at midnight" I said before heading towards my bedroom.

"Why does my heart beat like crazy fuck", I start to get this weird feeling before even seeing his message.

Okay. It's normal.

Okay? What the fuck can I do for him now?

Why's he talking about that letter?

Well it had to fade away. Maybe that's a sign of him fading away from my heart too.

 Maybe that's a sign of him fading away from my heart too

Fuck.

TF. I'm getting no sleep tonight.

....................

Raven's POV for the first time hehe.
I was pondering if I should do Raven's POV as I'm not totally sure where this story is going but here we go. Pushing myself everyday and challenging myself to write better and better.

Fighting ✊🏼

Btw why the fuck it's so hard to put any sort of pictures for references on Wattpad. Is it just me??

Keep voting and commenting ;)