My serenity

*Serena's POV*

I came out of the shower right when the phone started ringing. My irritated mood instantly changed when I saw the callers I'd .
"Yeah it's almost 3.00 pm and you're finallyyyy free to call me ", I dramatically said.
"Babe, I was indeed busy today. We had a football match today after my classes. Then I went for another extra chemistry class since our final exam is near", he explained.
"Yeah I get it. Had lunch?" I asked.
"Yes babe. You?". "Ummm.. nou I just came out of the shower I was about-"
"Sora how many times have I told you to take your meals timely?" He grumbled.
" First of all , don't call me Sora, only Kenny (Elora Kennedy) can call me that and second, I was about to go then you called me. Also, don't worry I had a milkshake after college, I'm fine" I explained .
" A milkshake doesn't do anything ,... Anyways go and have your lunch and also another thing ..a guy from my football team was asking about your bestie ". "Which asshole now?"
"Ah.. he's not an asshole tho.. he's a nice guy . The guy you saw when you came to meet me at college", he informed me. "How the fuck he saw Kenny ?"."she was with you that day duh", he reminded me." Ohh yeah my bad, tell him to fuck off . She's not interested in these scumbags"I clarified.
"Okay bye babe . Have your lunch . I love you" I could feel his smile when he said those words. "Okay bye baby, love you too", I said .

*At night*

♐-Sora

♈-Yeah what?

♐- you saw him today?

♈- 2nd year students left early today so idk.

♐-He even deactivated his IG account. Idk what's wrong...

♈- Don't U think you're thinking too much about him? Without any freaking reason? Who cares if he goes to college or not. You won't be seeing him anyways.

♐-geez.. I was just asking. I was..just.. curious yk na. Anyways.. I'm planning on meeting up with you tomorrow.

♈- okay... I'm gonna pick you up from college then.

♐- no no I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow. Plzz.

♈-fine. Good night.

I sighed . Ik Kenny why you wanna pick me up.