Imminence

"Nice name... not bad",
"Not bad at all ", I agreed while standing in front of the gate of our college. I bunked my college. Wondering why we're here then?
Oh, I brought Sora here to show someone. The one whom we have been talking about since yesterday. After I got to know the name , I was even more invested in knowing him. The guy. The mysterious guy. Whose name is Levis Anderson.
"I'll fcn kill someone if we don't get to see him today", I said furiously.
"Uhumm, so despo humm?", she made a nasty face.
"Yeah .. just to show you. I want you to see him just so I can be certain of the fact that it isn't worthless finding him mysterious and attractive"
"Wait wait wait.. yesterday it was just mysterious. Now you added up the word attractive? Girly isn't playing around oh my my" she started poking my torso.
"Bruh can you shut the hell u-",
Someone catches my eye as soon as I look forward. She followed my gaze and immediately knew that he was the one.
"Uhh, HOT . Let's talk to him",
"TF are you crazy? You can't just walk up to him and start talking",
"Yes I can. Because I'm not a coward like you"
This. This got me right there and I gave Sora the last look before walking towards him. Just to prove her wrong. I have always been like this. Whenever someone told me I couldn't do something I would do that to prove them wrong. I don't tolerate underestimating.
.
"Hey , can I talk to you?", I kept my face straight and nonchalant unlike my pounding heart.
"Umm, yes. Go ahead", he says before shifting his full focus on me from his friends.
"I.. uh..I just wanted to know if you know.. um.. Hazen Bridget?",
"Umm sorry but I don't know anyone named Hazen Bridget", he answered.
"Oh.. it's okay. Have a good day", I said as I turned back and started walking towards the bitch with a smirk.
"What the hell did you talk about?",
"None of your business. Just know that I'm not a coward. Got it?", I flipped my hair and we both left after fulfilling our mission.
.

"You're still standing in the queue. Let's leave, it's taking too long",
"No no just two minutes we're done"
She excitedly ran out of the queue as soon as she got us our favourite chocolate shakes.
"So where do you wanna sit?", she asked while slurping her shake
"Why sit? Just walk while drinking",
"No let's sit somewhere and talk . We have time", she offered.
we sat on the road side. I love how careless we become whenever we're together.
"How many exams are left?",
"Umm.. 3", I replied.
I hope I pass all of the exams. This is final. I can't fuck this up", she speaks while looking up in the sky.
"you will,don't worry", I assure her.

Serena's POV

We were sitting together while laughing and talking. That's when I notice her constantly checking her phone whilst talking to me. Usually I never doubt her for things like this as this is the most normal thing in the world.
"Who's texting?"
"Who? No.. it's just my college friends", she replies.

Back to my POV!

Here I was waiting for a bus after parting our ways. I get on a bus as soon as I see one and there was an empty seat in the front. I hurriedly seize the seat before it gets taken by some other people. There was a guy beside me who was gawking at me when I got into the bus. Leave it. I guess get annoyed really quick with strangers. I look outside of the window to evade unnecessary interactions.
"You didn't go to college today?"
"Huh? No..?"I was Hella confused with this sudden question.
"Ohh I see"
"How do you know me?"
"Oh I am in the same section as you. That's how I remember your face. I'm Sivan. Sivan Mendes. Nice to meet you", he pushed his hand forward to meet mine.
"I'm Elora Kennedy", I hesitantly touch his palm before withdrawing my hand right away as I don't like physical interaction with strangers mainly "guys".
He seemed to understand that and chuckled.
"Okay, I reached my destination. Have a good day", I bade him good-bye.
"It was nice meeting you. Have a great day too",he replied back with a sweet smile as I hopped off the bus.

............................................

The way I cracked up after randomly deciding a name for the "guy" :/
(The name is kinda cool tho)