Wileful

Elora's POV:

-"Guess what?"

I couldn't stop grinning after texting Sora as I was about to give her good news which is giving me a little too much excitement.

§ what??

- I found his Instagram.

§ you found it?? Nicee.

§ now don't be shy to click the follow button

-what you mean?

§ I mean click that blue button

- excuse me? Did you really think I would send him a follow request when I never talked to him in real life?

§ tf? Wdym? Then what's the point of stalking him?

- he doesn't have anything on his profile. I just wanted to see his profile. Look he has a cat!

§ Yeah it's cute. You're not sending then? I'm sending him follow request anyways

- lol he neither has followers nor does he follow anyone. You really think he's gonna accept it?

§ I can't just sit and think . I'm not stupid like you

- tf?

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"Mom please"

"Elora I'm not telling you to sit by him and cuddle. Just be civil and go upstairs to mind your business. It's not too much"

" He hasn't changed you know. It's not like I'm scared of him",

"Yeah exactly you're a big girl now and your father and brother are there"

"Huh I don't need them . If he attempts to even come closer to me I'll snap-"

"Elora honey"

Oh I loathe the honeyed voice of my father these days.

I check myself in the mirror that has been hung at the wall beside the doorway of the kitchen before stepping into the living room. My eyes instantly spotted the lecherous man who was sitting on my favourite couch a little too comfortably to my liking. I leisurely yet confidently motioned and stood closer to my brother as I greeted him.
Still looks like a lecher. An old , vile , lecher.

My dad's ex assistant.

His covetous eyes surveyed me from head to toe and they unwillingly stopped again at my lips.

I could sense that he was busy figuring out the changes and phases my body has gone through over the last few years when he wasn't in my surroundings . He had lived with us for a while since he didn't have his family or relatives nearby.

What a shame. Even his wife couldn't satisfy him. His eyes say it really clearly.

"You're all grown up sweety", he finally spoke.

Sweety. What's there that he has not done to me while calling me that?

⬜⬜⬜Flashback⬜⬜⬜

"Hi uncle", she cheerfully greeted him . His eyes burn with excitement as he beckons her to hug him.
She strides and tip toes to place a kiss on his cheeks because the last time he taught her to welcome him in this way whenever she sees him.

"You missed me. Didn't you?"

-"yes un-"

"What did I tell you about my name?"