Newfangled

PRESENT

Elora's POV:

☁️"Hazen called me"

🔗"What was he saying?"

☁️"Nothing special. You tell me what that girl was trynna do? Why did she take you there? Who were those other gir-

🔗 Calm down. I don't know why but that girl with wine coloured hair

☁️ That redhead?

🔗Lmao yes that girl was asking me about Levis

☁️Why. The. Fuck? What does she have to do with Levis??

🔗 Exactly I don't know. I need to find that out. Also Sivan told me that he's gonna spill the tea later.

☁️Why can't he spill it now?

🔗can you  stop questioning for a single second?

☁️No.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

Levis's POV:

🔺"Hey bro"

🔸"Hey Sivan. You need something?"

🔺"No but I wanted to say something-

🔸"Pertaining to what?"

🔺"You know... Elora?"

The moment I heard the name. Her face appeared in my mind. As if , I clearly remember every feature of her face.

🔸"The girl you were talking to a while ago?"

🔺"Yeah yeah"

🔸"Umm.. I've seen her quite a few times in campus. But I don't know her personally. She's your friend?"

🔺"Yeap she is. But I just saw her talking to that redhead"

What? How the fuck she knows Elora?

🔸Tf? How does she know her?

🔺 She's a detective. Her two new minions must have found out about Elora. But I don't get one thing? Did you ever talk to her? Why else would she suspect Elora?

🔸She once came up to me and asked about a Guy's name I don't remember the name but I said I don't know him. That was it. The other day, we saw each other at the library. That was the first time I saw her.

🔺That redhead must have seen you two interacting. It's so fucking infuriating that she's still trying to meddle in everything you do. She's literally there to ruin everything before it even starts.

🔸Leave it. I don't really wanna acknowledge anything she's attempting to do.

🔺what if she hurts Elora in any way?

"There's no way I will let that happen", I thought.

🔸well you're here to inform me. Continue to give me every detail about her. I won't be bothered until she drags Elora into this.

🔺Of course. But can I.... Tell her about that redhead? Like the-

🔸Why? Is she curious?

🔺Yeah she asked me several times. Whenever I talk about you her eyes lit up. As if she wanted to talk about you.

Huh? She asked about me? I didn't even know that she knows my name.
Suddenly Sivan spoke up after assessing my confused state.

🔺Huh come on. You're the leader of our team . Everyone knows you duh!
During the matches, all we can hear is-" oh my god look at his body do you know his height?" "Oh yes he is 5'11.5" omg so perfect " his brown curls oh my lord" "and also I peeked while he was taking off his shirt omg those abs! such a dadd-"