wildest dreams

Hot summer nights, mid july
When you and I were forever wild 🎶

Hot summer nights, mid julyWhen you and I were forever wild 🎶

We were on the beach. I was walking alongside the beach, holding his hand. Cool breeze, the warmth of the sun kissing our skin.I was wearing a white floral dress. He was in a white shirt. Suddenly, I let go of his hand and started running. He was smiling and looking at me fondly. I stopped and looked at him , waiting for him to come closer and hold me. And he did. We looked at each other, admiring each other.
"What do you see?" I asked, clearly knowing the answer.
"Seeing the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen" he replied while tugging my hair strands.

"What will you do if one of us falls out of love?" I looked at his eye intently, waiting for the answer.
"Umm... well I'm not leaving you in this life. And since our friendship was the first thing we had, we'll spend the rest of our lives being friends",he said before pulling me closer.
"And darling, are you perhaps planning on leaving me already? Cause if you ask me , I'm still busy falling in love with you " he finishes and just like the sun above us, I melted... In his arms.
"I love you", I confessed
" I love you more, love"
This moment is what I used to dream about. Now it feels so real. But.... Is it.. real?
..
"Eloraaa are you up already or do you want me to come and wake you up?" As soon as I hear her screaming, my eyes are wide open and then I realise
Oh.. it's nothing but another dream.
I'm tired of it to say the least. Before I feel more disappointed I decide to jump off my bed.

"Which neighbour comes at 8.30 am in the morning?" I grumbled.
"It's 8.30? You checked the clock? Btw not everyone is like you " she retorted.
"It's 9.00 now, I've been hearing her annoying voice since 8.30", I left the kitchen before she retorted back.

I slumped over the sofa and began to scroll Instagram.

Me: yo did he post anything ?
Sora: posted something on story
Me: ss quickly
Sora:

Me: why does it feel like he always wants to tell me something through stories?Sora: cause you're deluluMe: Sora, don't fcn mess with me

Sora: cause you're delulu
Me: Sora, don't fcn mess with me. I just woke up
Sora: ohhhh... That's why you're talking shit. Are you fully awake or still dreaming of him?
Me: I didn't even tell you yet how the fuck you know?
Sora: trust me darling I know everything. Most of your dreams are about him. So nothing new.
Me: anyways why are you active now? You're going to college today?
Sora : ye I have a class test
Me:ohh okay ..