Cloud land

I still hope to dwell in the houseThat you showed me once On our way home

That you showed me once
On our way home.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"Raven, where are we going?", I ask impatiently while squeezing the palm of his hand.

"You'll see. Now hurry up ", he replies with squeezing my hand back.

Luckily, when I went for my painting classes and  I spotted him in the class. He smiles at me from across the room.

After finishing the class he told me he would drop me off to home. I argued with him saying there is no need to do that but he remained unyielding. He also mentioned that he would like to show me something on our way  home.

Till now, he hasn't given me any clue of what he wants to show. We stop by a building
Which looked archaic.

He starts assessing the building as he strides towards the entrance of the building warily while holding my hand. There was a security guard who was oblivious to our presence as he was talking to someone else.

"What are you actually intending to do?",

"Definitely not something you're thinking I will do"

"How do you know what I'm thinking?", he smirked while glancing at me from the top of the end of the stairs as I slowly climb up whilst maintaining the eye contact.

He takes the chance to tug me along with him . We go up the stairs as there wasn't any lift. He finally stops on the 4th floor and I huffed.

"You brought a house or what?", I jokingly asked him.

" If you like it after checking it out. I might do so", he approaches the door handle to the right of the floor. The moment the door opened I figured out it was a vacant house which is why it didn't have any lock.

We step in and my feet finds  the wooden floor. This can't possibly be a real wood considering the outward appearance of the building. Whatever it is, a real wooden floor or wood looking tiles, it was beautiful.

The instantaneously noticeable feature was that , the abode was small yet quaint.

The first room where we stepped in is most probably the living room. There was a small chandelier on the ceiling of the living room which made the room Magical.

Then a huge wooden door ushers us to the one and only bedroom of the house. As soon as I enter the room, the sunlight hits my face.

Oh I love a room that gives access to the sunlight.

There was a bathroom attached to the bedroom. Surprisingly, the bathroom provides a bathtub despite being narrow.

Everything about the house was comforting.
The cream coloured walls that turns golden beneath the sunlight.