Ruminating

"mom", I screamed while barging through the door.
Both of them were shocked, didn't expect me to be here at this time.
"What's happening?", I asked loudly with a cracked voice while tears ran down my cheeks.
"What are you doing here swe-",
"I asked what the hell is going on here?", I cut him off.
I marched towards my mother without sparing a glance towards the man standing in another corner of the room.
"Mom, di did he hurt you??", I asked while sobbing.
"No no honey. We just had an argument over a trivial topic, nothing else", she hugged me tightly to calm me down. I held her tightly as if someone would snatch her from me.
"Sweety let me expla-"
"No need to, mom and I need some alone time", I dragged her by holding her hands.
"Honey carefully there are glasses scattering on the floor ", she warned me .
.
.
.
"Mom why do you always act like everything's fine between you and that man", I looked at her
"That man is your father, Elly",
"Yep, unfortunately ", I replied.
"Elora can-",
"Mom I'm going to my room. Now that he's not here , Please go and take some rest",
I left the balcony without turning back.
.
.
.
**
Hello Guyz. I'm back I guess? This part is ironically short Ik.
The reason why I took a not so short intermission was because after writing the last part "sweven", I kinda felt demotivated. I'm well aware of the fact that I have just started writing and it's kinda annoying to hear that I'm already clueless about what to write. It's just that I felt like I wasn't doing good enough with the story writing so I decided to take a break and maybe come back when I feel like I can continue it.