Gleaming

"The covetousness to have you close despite having to recoil everytime is

"The covetousness to have you close despite having to recoil everytime is .... Pernicious."

Elora's POV:⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"Mom you can leave us on our own . I can go to see that apartment with Sis. I wanna show it to her too. Right?", Cristie says as I silently agree with her from the backseat while texting Sivan. He's been teasing me real bad after the "Levis-Grace" drama.

"Are you sure? I really have urgency. I guess you both should go then.", Cristie cheers happily.

"Yeahh it'll be just fine"

.......

"Woah the facade of the  building looks.. imposing"

"I know right? The apartments are just as cool"

"Then why you and aunty are looking for other. This should be it"

"We're just seeing if we could find at a cheaper rate. Apartments in this area are Hella expensive though ", she grabs my hand as we cross the roads.

I  suddenly remember. Raven's apartment is right opposite to the building we're currently heading to. Shit.

Cristie talks to the security to take the permission to visit the apartment whilst I stand there imagining all the likelihoods of seeing him around.

"Which floor", I ask as we  take the elevator.

"4th", she shortly replies.

"That man is boisterous", I laughed at her statement.

We reach the 4th floor. Honestly speaking, every corner of the building seems to be immaculate. It's clean and meticulously organised.

"Nice", I whispered as soon as we witnessed the outstretched living room that offers a open kitchen. Everything was white . The kitchen counter had a elegent marble design.
As we proceed further, we can see a small corner right beside the entrance of the master bedroom. It was a suitable spot for setting up a coffee table.

The master bedroom was as usual. All white. There were cup boards which can be used as a full size mirror as well.

The master bathroom provides bathtub and quite spacious compared to the the previous
House that we saw.

"Look sis this room is perfect", she cheerfully says as we walk into another room which was actually perfect for Cristie.

"Yeah I think. This place is perfect for you"

"Yeah but I don't think dad will be agreed to move in here"

"Because it's expensive?"

"Yeah"

"We should at least try  you know. What if they compromise a bit. Don't be sad okay?",
I assure her.

"Wanna check out the rooftop? The security guard kept  glorifying it"