Lethologica

"Where's Cristie?", I asked standing in the doorway of our kitchen while squeezing my eyes as I don't see anything without my glasses.
"She left cuz she had morning classes to attend. She said she would text you", mom said.
I check my phone a texts from her pops up saying the same thing as my mom.
"Yep I got the text. Btw I'm going to college today",
"Your second year has already started?"
"Yeah. You can Serve the breakfast I'm coming after I'm done getting ready",
I left .
.................

"You look lost? What's up bro?", Sia inquired .
"Nope. Just bored",
"You wanna get out after this class ends?",
"Can we? If yes then please", I implored. Utterly disinterested in these classes.
I could have passed the idea of attending college today. But I didn't want to stay at home either.
.
"Yes yes yesss we're out of this prison. War Is Over", Liza screamed after succeding to get out of college without getting caught.
"Guyz I wanted to say something",
"What?" Three of em looked at me intently.
"I have to go somewhere else because I planned on meeting one of my friends today."
"You sure? Do U want us to drop you off at the location where you're gonna meet your friend? ",
"No no I'm good", I reassured them.
.
I headed to the cafe Sora and I once went to have chocolate shake. I found this place suitable for some alone time.
Yep I kinda lied to my friends that I was going to meet my bestie. I could have told them I just wanted some time to myself but I'm not in the mood for answering their unending questions either.

"One chocolate shake and a....ummm..
Hazelnut brownie please", I ordered the guy who seemed to be younger than me.
My eyes caught a guy entering the cafe who looked known to me. Wait... that guy who I met in the bus that day.
Please please don't look at me. I'm not in the mood for having a friendly conversation with anyone.
"Hey Elora. How are you doing?", he greeted by giving the sweetest smile he could muster.
"I'm good. You?", I replied by giving my signature smile.
"I'm great. I just saw you sneakily running out of college as I was attempting to do the same thing", he laughed out.
"And... you succeed as well?",
"Apparently yes", he laughed out.
Okay. Maybe I really need someone to talk to . That might lighten up my mood a bit.
"So...why are you alone? I mean I don't wanna sound intrusive. I'm just curious to know if everything's good"
"Oh yeah I'm good. It's just I wanted some time to myself. You don't always have to go everywhere with your friends you know ", I explained.
"Yeah facts. Oh it means I literally disturbed you from having some alone time? Pardon me.", he gave me an apologetic look making me giggle.
"Nothing like that. Rather, you just accompanied me. Order something for yourself. I've already ordered mine"
"Oh yeah I totally forgot about that. Wait I'm coming back", he excused.

Am I doing something wrong? Im just making new friends? Like just because I never made guy friends doesn't mean I can't make now. It's okay. As long as it isn't troubling me.

"I'm back. I got your order too ma'am."
"Thanks"
"Btw is there any festival or something? They were decorating the whole college"
"Senior farewell party", he replied whilst sipping his coffee.
"Ohhhh I forgot about that"
"You're coming?"
"Why would I? It's for the seniors"
"You can enjoy as well I mean senior farewells are celebrated extraordinarily here", he informs. Secretly trying to persuade me to come.
"Nice... idk wait can I bring my best friend? She isn't in my college."
"Ofc you can who's gonna bother to know that", I smile like a kid after hearing that.
"Okay I'll think about that"
"It's gonna rain ig look at the weather. Seems like we're gonna be drenched today?" He asked me.
"Nope ig", I showed him the umbrella with a smirk.
"Smart huh? I'm getting drenched today then"
We laughed out together at his statement.
We headed out of the cafe together. It hasn't started raining yet. But it's gonna start anytime.
"Let's get on the bus together" he offered me.
..
"You're in the football team?"
"Yeah. Our leader is Levis Anderson"
"Levis?", my head snapped at his direction after hearing him.
"Yeap. You don't know him?"
"No... I just heard his name once and know that he's a senior"
"He's kinda famous in the field. I heard he's academically excellent as well", he said.
"Ohh", the rest of the bus journey was silent. I looked out of the window. I feel better but my mind keeps going back to last night.
.................

20 chapters done??
Why do I feel like this story isn't gonna be that long? :(

Vote and comment!