His muse

Levis's POV:⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"Hello"

- "yeah bro"

"You aren't home yet. Where are you?"

-"Out with friends"

"Does mom know?"

-"Dude she doesn't have to know that. Cause  I'm gonna leave in like 10 Minutes."

"Okay I'll be finishing the pizza I just ordered by then"

-"wait the fuck bro . I'm leaving now ",

"Whatever"
I hung up my phone as I stood  outside of my apartment with the pizza box I just received. For a second, I forgot I actually left my keys in my neighbour's apartment.

I can't wait for the lift so I opted for the stairs.
I would have given the keys to my adjacent neighbour . But they weren't home and the ones that are opposing my apartment were vacant. So there was only one option. The upper floor. I've been acquainted with them right after we've moved here. The middle aged woman and her eldest daughter greeted us on their way out.

I climbed up the stairs and pressed the calling bell. Soon, the door opens and the sweet woman appears.

"Oh hey Levis. How have you been ?"

-"I'm good . How about you?"

"I've been great. Do you need something?"

- "my house keys. I left after I had given the  keys to Mav-"

"Ohh yeah she told me . Wait a minute ",

She said as she scurried to the dining room and grabbed the keys from the key holder.

"Thanks. I'll get going",

"Ohh your mom isn't home right?"

"Yeah. She went to her mother's place for a few days",

"So how are you Guyz managing the meals?",
She seemed to become slightly tensed.

"We've been ordering take outs. Sometimes, I cook us some noodles and simple snacks", I reply hesitantly.

"You could have just told me! I would have -",

"No no aunt we're fine. Mom's gonna be back in two days anyway",

....

"Hey you just came? Didn't you say you're already home?", Jason whined .

"I just went to get the keys",

"From upstairs?",

"Yeah do you have any problems?",

"Mom said she called you", he informed me.

"Ohh my battery died", I ran towards my bedroom to grab my charger as soon as I Unlocked the door. I can do anything but charge my phone on time.

She had told me to pick up her calls properly before she left for a mini vacation in her mother's house. Now, she will nag at me.

"You didn't even bother to wait for me. Did you?", I scowl at him as I emerge from the kitchen after washing my hands.

"I'm starving like hell",

"You swallowed three slices already?",

"Can you stop making me feel like I'm voracious?"

"You really have a voracious appetite", I rolled my eyes at him. He doesn't get annoyed. He's indeed starving.

"Where were you though?", he asked while stuffing his mouth.

"I had a doctor's appointment after college",