Cingulomania

*Flashback*
________________________

-"For real? I... I don't know...I'm so puzzled by all this",

☁️"Even I was Elora but I'll tell you what the truth is. The way he talks about her doesn't really seem to be a friendship. Otherwise why would he start panicking if she doesn't pick up his calls? Like which best friend reacts like this? That's an obsession"

-"I didn't even know about her until now. I mean I saw her in one of the group pictures of him with his friends. I didn't know she was this close to him."

☁️"Maybe he didn't want you to know this cause he knew he liked "her" from the beginning"

I look at her. Her cat shaped eyes are intently looking at my expressions. She bites her plump lips while giving me a sympathetic look.

- what are you- I.. I don't know it's... So messed up.

☁️"Elora why would I lie to you. I just showed you the pictures of them in her(Raven's best friend) sister's wedding. They seemed gratified.
And Raven? Looks like he is having the time of his life. After all this? How? And You're here bawling your eyes out"

- I don't know... I need some time. I guess I'm gonna go now. Thanks Mavy.
Thanks for supporting me.

☁️you can count on me . Take care of yourself. Everything's gonna be fine.

-i know. Oh another thing... What's her name?

☁️Anne Ruth.

._________________________________

I couldn't comprehend anything.
I feel.. deranged.
We ended everything the day he graduated from high school . I thought it was the time when we'll become more serious about our relationship. all I witnessed was indifference.

And according to Mavy(my brother's girlfriend/ex in the present), he even brought her home once to introduce her to his mom. Tf?
Now this doesn't sound usual.

Yet I won't completely rely on her information since i heard her lying several times in the past . Once Raven and I get to a better position, I myself will ask him about all this.

________________________________

Anne's POV:

- "Hey rozy have You seen Raven? I can't see him anywhere"
:"No I didn't. Did you check the vicinity of the washroom?
- I did . He isn't there. Wait, let me text him.

Huh this guy is unfathomable

Why the fuck he broke up if he's so in love.
________________________________

Raven's POV

Cluelessly meandering around the streets. Unknown of where to go , what to feel. Why do I always bring myself to hell? when the peace eagerly wants me to step towards it. Her. She is my peace which I have to estrange from myself.
Everytime. When I think I could be better, just for her, give her everything she asked for which is actually the bare minimum. I fuck up. I'm a fucker. Nothing else.