Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

*****

*Corey*

"I've got the kids," Jayden said as he finished his breakfast.

"No, I don't have to meet Sean and the others until 10:00, I've got them." I said.

"You're going to make them late."

"So?" Was my response and he shot me a disapproving glare as Eli perked up in his seat.

"We can be late? Can we get sweets too?" Eli asked.

"No, we're leaving now," Jayden said effectively making Eli's smile drop. I was actually surprised and impressed that he refused the sweets part, especially after what he made Tamia for breakfast.

"It's one day." I mumbled but quickly added, "Fine." Because I knew Jayden was going to hurt me when his eyes narrowed, even being an Omega.

He chuckled as he grabbed his briefcase and I frowned. Why did he insist on working with humans? And so far into the city as well...

"I love you." He kissed my cheek and turned to leave.

"No –" I grabbed his arm pulling him back to me.

"I'm out." Eli was gone in a second and Jayden and I laughed as we kissed.

"Ew." Tamia smiled as she covered her eyes.

I glanced at Carrie to see her frowning at us and just gave her a tight smile before looking at the half-eaten bowl of oatmeal beside Tamia's.

"Eli! You didn't finish your food." I called.

"I'm full." He said from upstairs.

I shook my head grabbing the bowl. Unlike myself, he actually liked sweets as well, but he loved healthy food which was good. I was worried about Tamia's lack of love – or even like – for anything that wasn't filled with sugar.

"Come here!" I picked Tamia up as she finished her chocolate milk, I shot Jayden a glare for that again and he returned an apologetic smile.

'What? She wanted it... and milk is healthy.' He linked to me.

I rolled my eyes. He would give our kids anything to make them happy. But come on, Tamia just had waffles and chocolate syrup for breakfast; I was going to kill Jayden when we were alone.

"I love you, Papa." She gave my neck a tight squeeze and I chuckled despite the fact that I was choking. She was pretty strong for a normal wolf. I let her train with Eli sometimes, Jayden didn't know and Ashton hated it even though Eli never went too hard on his sister.

"I love you, Princess." I smiled kissing her cheek before I let her down onto her feet. "Eli, come give me a hug."

"Why?" He frowned as he walked into the kitchen. He insisted on acting extra tough when other people were around us.

I gave him a flat look and he chuckled hugging me by my waist. "I love you, Paps." He said.

"I love you too," I ruffled his hair and he frowned at me before following his sister outside. I walked into the lounge to see my family off.

"Can I kick her out now?" I purposely said that out loud but regretted it when Jayden shot me a death glare.

'Not until you've found somewhere she can go.' Gosh, his heart annoyed me sometimes. He kissed me again saying a quick goodbye before they were gone. I waved from the door and then shut it and walked back to the kitchen to clean up because Jayden had made sure to tell me to more than five times.