Seduce the school grass, lick the school grass, and be criticized by the school

front page
Seduce the school grass, lick the school grass, and be criticized by the school grass
search
Seduce the school grass, lick the school grass, and be criticized by the school grass
there is none left
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
As a flirtatious intersex person, Chen Yuyu is always hungry and thirsty, but he has also tried to find a man, but he still can't satisfy the two lowly sluts, and has always been very horny.

But during a sexual encounter, the big black dick made his body shake violently and kept screaming, the last squirt directly knocked his brains out, and he was fucked to death! It's really fucked!

But he came across a system where as long as he was full of men's semen he could be resurrected.

"Is the first task that simple?" Chen Yuyu raised her eyebrows slightly, looked at the task on the control panel, and chuckled, who did she look down on? How easy is it to seduce a schoolgirl? He didn't believe it.

As the name suggests, the school grass is good-looking, and Chen Yuyu almost drooled when she saw the man for the first time.

Such exquisite facial features, such broad shoulders, such a tall and straight figure, and a big lump between the crotch faintly under the suit trousers. Looking at the high bridge of the nose, one can tell that the man's dick must be very big!

Today's Chen Yuyu is wearing a knee-length white skirt and white canvas shoes. He doesn't wear underwear inside, but the underwear on top tightly wraps his big breasts, revealing his charming cleavage.

He brushed back his wavy long hair, the body in this world is really exciting! He doesn't believe that the school grass is not interested!

But today is the school celebration, and the school grass is hosting the program on it. Seeing his decent host, Chen Yuyu licked his lips and winked at the school grass.

After the school celebration was over, Chen Yuyu knew that they were already very tired and would definitely go back to the dormitory, but he knew that the school grass was renting a house alone.

So he boldly followed behind the school grass, the school grass with tall legs and long legs is always windy when walking, but as soon as he turned around, he saw the flirt who was winking at him in the audience today.

"Brother~ what a coincidence we are~" Chen Yuyu spoke with a crisp male voice.

The school grass's face changed, but she was still very cold: "Are you following me?"

"Hmm~" Chen Yuyu admitted generously, and even stepped forward quickly, holding the school girl's arm: "Brother, don't you want to try the taste of a one-night stand?"

"Are you a boy or a girl?" The school grass pulled out his hand, thinking that the person in front of him would be angry, but he underestimated the thick-skinned person in front of him.

"Well~ how should I put it~ has my brother ever played with intersex people? Are my breasts big enough? Really~ and the pussy underneath has been flowing and waiting for my brother's big dick to fuck in~ I really don't want to try What?" Chen Yuyu said, lifting up her skirt, revealing the flirtatiousness inside, which is shining brightly under the light.

The school grass was startled by his turmoil, and swallowed: "Which class are you in?"

"Hmm~ Is my brother interested in me? Do you want me to do it in the classroom in the future? I am a student of the art department. Brother~ really don't want to come?" Chen Yuyu stretched out a hand and opened the pussy , the tender meat inside was clearly seen by the man, and even because of the cold wind blowing, the pussy trembled a little, and her lewd water fell to the ground with a few ticks.