Big Black Dick Fucked, Fear of Being Dominated by Big Dick

front page
Big Black Dick Fucked, Fear of Being Dominated by Big Dick
search
Big Black Dick Fucked, Fear of Being Dominated by Big Dick
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
As soon as Chen Yuyu woke up, he felt a huge dick stuck in his pussy. When he opened his eyes, he saw the chocolate-skinned man. He really came back! He tried to mobilize the system, but found that the system was gone, and he was really resurrected!

He twisted his waist, trying to pull out the big cock, but it didn't take long for his own body to go limp.

"Woo—" He struggled again without being angry, and in the end he directly put himself on the ground. He had no choice but to accept the status quo.

His belly swelled, thinking about pouring two bottles of wine into them when they were in bed, there was still a lot of semen in it, and the huge black dick called him father and mother, and was fucked to death! What a shame.

The big belly was pressing on his prostate, he was still wondering when the black man would wake up, and then he moved.

"Baby." The black man yelled softly, feeling his big dick in tenderness, and started to fuck it!

Knowing how turbulent her body was, Chen Yuyu didn't suppress her lewd screams, it was bound to wake everyone up.

"Bitch, want to fuck you with a dick before you wake up?" The black man fucked hard, like a beast, without considering the slut's feelings at all.

The two of them are dating again, as long as they are comfortable enough!

Chen Yuyu's sultry body greeted the man's fucking, his legs naturally wrapped around the man's waist, and seeing his beautiful eight-pack abs, he yelled lasciviously: "Wuah—I'm going to be fucked to death by a giant cock That's it! Nigga's big dick! Fucking bitch! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoodleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa than is better!

The black man was so strong that he directly pressed Chen Yuyu under his body, his fucking speed was faster than that of a pile driver, and he was so tired that he didn't know how to write!

The giant dick abused the uterus, and the uterus kept twitching and resisting, but it was useless. Chen Yuyu used both hands and feet, entangled the man like an octopus.

"Bitch! No wonder so many people want to ask you out! Fuck you! How can you have sex with me in the future! Fuck you!" The man hugged him tightly, pulled out the huge dick almost completely, and then slammed it all fuck in!

Chen Yuyu with a giant dick nearly 25 cm in size is delirious, and the saliva is thrown on the man's face, but her body is very honest, and she likes this giant dick very much!

The semen from the little dick shot on the man's abdominal muscles, and the intestinal juice from the back hole even flowed out half of the bed sheet.

"Woo... my stomach is bloated, I want to pee, and my asshole wants to eat a huge cock! Woo... Hurry up~" His voice was seductive, and no man could refuse.

The man also obeyed his words, hugged him and fucked him, the male dog's waist twitched crazily, walked a distance of more than ten meters for ten minutes, and his lewd water flowed all over the floor!

Chen Yuyu's dick was aimed at the toilet, and the huge dick in the pussy was pulled out suddenly. Before Chen Yuyu could speak, the man's huge dick was inserted into the back hole!

At the moment of insertion, the little dick squirts and urinates, and the pussy squirts out the contents.

"Woo... so coquettish..." Chen Yuyu was also surprised by his coquettish behavior, but he twisted his waist and liked this feeling very much.