Caught adultery by husband, husband fucked in front of doctor

front page
Caught adultery by husband, husband fucked in front of doctor
search
Caught adultery by husband, husband fucked in front of doctor
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
But how could the doctor, who is currently in high spirits, accept his begging for mercy? The force of the fucking almost pushed his uterus out! The slut covered her mouth out of fear, but that only made the doctor fuck harder.

His slutty appearance made the doctor's crotch tight, and the dick actually swelled a little during the pussy, "Woo..." The slut groaned a few times, the doctor's dick is so lifelike and so cool!

On the swaying body, he pinched the two tits of the slut through the skirt, and put all the strength in his hands on them!

The slut opened his mouth and yelled loudly because of the pain: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The roar he opened his mouth would definitely let people outside know that he had a bad premonition in his heart, and soon the door was knocked, and Lan Tan's voice came from outside: "Yuyu! What's wrong with you? Open the door quickly and let me go in!"

"Your husband is very nervous about you." The doctor laughed, the dick was about to ejaculate, and the speed of fucking was very fast, and the pussy was tightly clamped because of nervousness! This kind of fucking is really cool! The fucking slut keeps barking, the voice is so sweet.

With lewd words in his mouth, Lan Tan outside was even more anxious, but the door of the hospital is not easy to break open, especially the private hospital here.

The slut writhed so much under the doctor's big cock, he had lost his mind, only the doctor's big cock made him feel happy, and his lewd screams almost pierced the doctor's eardrums.

"Bitch! Fucking is fun, isn't it?" The doctor straightened up, grabbed his hips, and made a final thrust. When the dick was pulled out, there was pink flesh. The color stimulated the doctor, and he was pregnant by the man. This pussy is still so good-looking!

"Aha——ahhhhhhh..." The hot semen shot into the slut, and the slut's head was dizzy, and the door was knocked open at this time.

Lan Tan looked at the adulterer and adulterer, his lips were trembling, he watched the dick pulled out, the semen flowed out of the pussy, dripping on the bed.

"Husband..." Chen Yuyu quickly put down the skirt, his legs were weakening, it was really embarrassing for his lover to see him having an affair with the doctor! He bit his lower lip and looked at Lan Tan helplessly.

Lan Tan clenched his fists and asked, "You bitch, so horny? Is it that good to be fucked by a cock?"

The doctor took off his gloves and said righteously: "Madam seduced me to fuck because the inside of the pussy is very itchy. He is a beta, but intersex people are more promiscuous than omega in estrus, even if they eat it every day The cock is not enough, at least two cocks are enough to satisfy him."

"You mean I can't satisfy this slut yet?" Lan Tan's head hurt in anger, he directly lifted up the skirt that the slut put down, the slut was spitting semen, really hungry.

The doctor kept silent, but his attitude was obvious. Knowing what the doctor meant, Lan Tan went mad with anger, and directly poked four fingers into the pussy, bringing out a lot of semen. Seeing his hunger and thirst, he I couldn't bear it anymore, and let out my dick: "Bitch, tell your adulterer, can this dick satisfy you!"

"Woo...husband..." Chen Yuyu looked at him pitifully, but it was useless, the man was getting angry now, and the finger in the pussy was very important in it.

He twisted his body, he was really very horny, the doctor's cock was so good just now, and now it started to itch again, he bit his lower lip: "My husband can't satisfy a slut, oh... neither can the doctor... aha ...the pussy is itching again!"

"Husband, fuck my cunt! Fuck it in! Woohoo... the slut misses my husband's big dick!"

The two hang out together every day, how can they sit still when they see the slut making waves now?

Lan Tan pulled out her finger, and the big dick went straight in! The uterus is quickly occupied by the dick.

"Woo! Husband's dick is so big! So long! Woo——fuck the slut to death!" He hooked the man's neck and kept screaming lewdly, ignoring the doctor behind him, only caring about the dick inside the slut!

"Bitch! So you like your husband's cock and seduce other people's cocks? You bitch like to seduce other men's cocks, right?" After Lan Tan fucked his cock in, he had a lot of evil thoughts in his mind, seeing the slut like this , he said something that made Chen Yuyu embarrassed.

"Slut, ask the doctor, does it feel better for the doctor to fuck you, or his wife?" Lan Tan picked him up and approached the doctor while fucking.

The doctor saw this slut coming over, although the clothes on both of them were neat, but the noise of fucking was loud, and he knew what they were doing at a glance.

The slut's back was pressed against the doctor's chest, and the man's fuck made the slut's body shake continuously, and the doctor unconsciously hugged his slender waist.

"Slut! Ask quickly!" Looking at the doctor's movements, Lan Tan knew that the doctor was already fascinated by this slut, and he fucked him much harder.

"Woo! Husband—hmm..." Although Chen Yuyu couldn't see the doctor's face, she could imagine that the doctor must be looking at him with a playful expression.

How can he not say such lewd words? But the cock in the pussy was like punishment, he couldn't speak, and the cock didn't move.

"Woo... my husband... my pussy is so itchy! Fuck me quickly!" Chen Yuyu twisted her body, but the cock inside was against him, and he was about to pull it out when she twisted her body.

"Woo..." Chen Yuyu's heart skipped a beat, knowing what Lan Tan meant, he asked the doctor softly, "Doctor, do you want to fuck me, or do you want to fuck your wife?"

When the slut asked, the pussy clamped the cock inside tightly! I just want to be fucked and teased!

"Fuck you." The doctor pressed his dick against his back hole, and said with a smile: "Don't you know how easy your pussy is to fuck? Fucking in is entering the hole of ecstasy, making people reluctant to come out."

"Woo... that sounds so lewd..." The doctor bit the back of his neck, his body became numb, and the dick in his pussy also started to move!

"Bitch! Aren't you lewd? Don't you like to eat other people's husband's dick the most?" Lan Tan was fierce and ruthless, ignoring that he was still pregnant.

But sluts love this kind of fucking! After all, this kind of fuck makes his whole body feel comfortable!

Chen Yuyu's sensuality made the two men very excited. The doctor's dick slowly rubbed against the back hole, and lewd water was also secreted there. The doctor's big dick was very welcome.

"Bitch, do you want me to fuck your pussy with your husband?" the doctor asked softly.

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
0
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
0
.
Recommended popular novels
Bisexual Cumshot Compilation
The almond-addicted son who was broken / opened / slammed by his father
The playboy, bully and beauty are reborn and reformed, but are forced to love by crazy critics
Stallion Teacher Teaching Guide
After entering the world of infinite streaming, the squeamish and heartthrob
trade with roommate
Recently updated novel
Love for a long time
Coquettish Lanyue was reformed by her boss
his red rose
[General Attack] Cannon fodder drills daily routine (high H, np)
Spreading the legs under the father wormwood
My autistic brother is too dependent on me, what should I do?
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop