騒货 was tortured by the vibrating egg, and asked the father to take out the vibra

front page
騒货 was tortured by the vibrating egg, and asked the father to take out the vibrating egg, and the father wanted to punish his son with a big jerk
search
騒货 was tortured by the vibrating egg, and asked the father to take out the vibrating egg, and the father wanted to punish his son with a big jerk
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the end, Chen Yuyu had several appointments with the school grass, and soon he received a second assignment, and he looked at the assignment with a lewd smile.

Unexpectedly, the system played so well, and he finally met the task target during the National Day holiday.

There is one thing to say, the task object wants to be tasteful, wearing a gray suit with a gray vest and a black shirt inside, the dress is perfect.

The man in his forties does not show a trace of aging, and even has a little abstinence attraction. He sits in the back seat of the car with his legs crossed, his hands naturally placed on his knees, and his eyes are a little indifferent when he looks at him.

However, Chen Yuyu's voice was sweet, and he called out obediently: "Dad."

"Well, come up." Chen Zhong looked at his son, with a white shirt and black shorts, his exposed legs were long, straight and white, his eyes were dim, and when his son came over, there was a faint fragrance of milk on his body.

He knew that his son was intersex, so he paid extra attention to the distance between the two. Facing this son, he kept silent, just listening to his son talking about interesting things in school.

However, his indifferent expression made his son very hurt, and his voice became smaller and smaller, and finally he leaned on the back of the chair and played with his mobile phone. The two father and son returned to the villa relatively speechless.

He planned to cultivate a relationship with his son during the rare vacation, but he did not expect to be so embarrassed when they met. Chen Zhong felt very guilty. He looked at his son's angry back and sighed, and he will make it up to him later.

Of course he didn't know that the son who ran away in a hurry was not because of his indifference, but because the two vibrating eggs in his slut were going to play him to death!

The pervert Yu Chengming, the school girl, stuffed two jumping eggs into it, and the sensuality was squirted straight away. He already felt something was wrong in the car, so he didn't continue to take the initiative to talk. He wanted Yu Chengming to stop, but he didn't expect him to go too far , the lewd water shot out, his pants were already wet, if he didn't run faster, it would flow out.

He didn't even have time to lock the door when he returned to the room. He quickly took off his pants and ran into the bathroom. His legs were already weak, and he walked in a bumpy manner.

But it wasn't over yet, the vibrating egg inside was turned on to the maximum vibration, he leaned against the wall weakly, and his lewd water kept gushing out.

"Aha..." he yelled lewdly, echoing in the bathroom.

The vibrating egg has no lines, he frowned and began to work hard, trying to squeeze the vibrating egg out, but this movement didn't matter, the vibrating egg was even more excessive when it moved, and it slid in along the force.

"Aha—I'm going to die... woo..." Yu Chengming is a pervert! Why stuff it so deep! The quality of this vibrator was so good that he kept crossing his legs in shock, and unconsciously stretched his right hand into the pussy.

Meirou cooperates with his right hand, trying to dig out the vibrating egg inside. His fingers are still slender, and when he inserts his fingers into the pussy, he screams lewdly again and again. Unexpectedly, the vibrating egg is so tight.