Budding, my friend's husband's cock is so hard! The slut is so cool!

front page
Budding, my friend's husband's cock is so hard! The slut is so cool!
search
Budding, my friend's husband's cock is so hard! The slut is so cool!
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The pink pussy hooked the huge penis head, while the young and slutty slut raised his ass, eating the cock bit by bit.

The cock is huge, and after entering the entire glans, the whole body of the slut is shaking.

Chen Yuyu didn't remember the time when he was budded, and once again he was a little scared: "Woo...don't...don't be so fast..."

Seeing him like this, the man is willing to use force, but he is in the sensitive period, the dick is inserted into the soft and wet pussy, and it becomes harder, and he is also uncomfortable now: "Yuyu, make it deeper, eat it all It's good to go down."

But Chen Yuyu looked at him blankly, and tears rolled down her face: "Woo... so big... I can't eat it..."

The man coaxed him patiently: "Yuyu, it's okay, sit down."

Chen Yuyu clenched her lips and moved slowly. The glans touched a layer of membrane shortly after it entered, which was Chen Yuyu's hymen.

Knowing the meaning of this membrane, the man couldn't restrain himself any longer, he directly pressed down on the slut's body, and the membrane was directly pierced!

"Ahhhh..." Chen Yuyu softened his body all of a sudden, the pain from the coquettish force made his tears fall more fiercely, he looked at the man pitifully, but the man fell into sex.

The inside of the pussy is soft and watery, and the blood is also used as lubrication. After fucking it, the pussy shrinks very tightly, but it feels strange, the contracted and tight dick swells again inside.

"Wuah...it hurts...uuu...don't grow any bigger! Uuuuuuh!" Chen Yuyu patted his chest, and the man who greeted him was violently fucked!

Fucked by a man just after his virginity was broken, his mind went blank, and because he was in the upper position, the cock penetrated deeply, and the man's strong arms lifted him up and down, doing piston movements.

"Aha... ah... no... wait... woo... light... light..." Chen Yuyu felt weak in his waist, he bent down, and tears fell on the man's neck.

He saw that the man's eyes were red, and the alpha who was caught in sexual desire was very scary. He clasped his hands on the man's shoulders and endured the fuck of the cock!

The way this big dick is fucked is a bit green. It hits the mouth of the uterus in a rampage. It doesn't know how to be shallow and deep, so that the tender meat inside is painful from being fucked by the dick, and the pain is even worse.

Most of the screams in Chen Yuyu's mouth were begging for mercy, he didn't expect the man to fuck so hard, his begging sound was in the man's ear.

"Woo...let me go...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He cried so hard, the pussy underneath must have been swollen from fucking! Men don't feel pity at all!

"How coquettish...how can I let you go? It's so tight inside! Slut!" The man patted his butt, and fucked harder, and there was an overwhelmed voice from the big bed.

"Woo... no..." He was turned around by the man, and his legs were separated by the man. He looked at the standing legs of the man in surprise, and scolded his mother in his heart, this scheming alpha!

But soon he had no other thoughts in his mind, the man fucked very fast, the cock was bloodshot, he became more sexually excited, seeing Chen Yuyu crying, he wiped away his tears with his hands.