The promiscuous gang rape started, and the slut was dismissed by two big dicks

front page
The promiscuous gang rape started, and the slut was dismissed by two big dicks
search
The promiscuous gang rape started, and the slut was dismissed by two big dicks
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ever since she got married with her father, Chen Yuyu has no shortage of men. The school girl fucked him at school, and his father fucked him when he got home. Both men have big dicks, and the force of the fuck is not bad. He was fucked to death, Immersed in the pleasure of being fucked.

But the third task released by the system made him unable to understand, randomly sucking men's semen?

Is he going to pull a man from the street to fuck him? He is a street girl? Before he could figure it out, the school grass asked him to fuck him.

"Slut, I'm not the only man for you, right? One dick can't satisfy you, so how about I find you some more dicks?"

He was being fucked by the school grass with his legs spread apart, and he was taken aback when he heard him say this: "You—oh—what did you say?"

The school grass sneered: "Don't think I don't know, your two pussies have been fucked by others a long time ago, why don't you help me?"

Before Chen Yuyu could react, she was stabbed by the school girl's cock so painfully. Every time he fucked towards the most sensitive part of the uterus, his pink hole became red and swollen. No matter how much Chen Yuyu begged for mercy, he didn't let it go. Pass Chen Yuyu!

He was directly passed out by the school grass, and when he woke up again, he was on a bed.

Both of his pussies had dildos stuck in them, and the frenzied dildo thrusts made his crotch a little stiff, but the constant squirting told him that the two pussies were satisfied now.

He propped up his body slightly, and observed the room, it wasn't very big, but it was very dark.

"Squeak—" With the sound of the door, someone came in.

Chen Yuyu looked human, and couldn't help but back away in fear. The two men were both wearing masks and had no clothes on. Their hard dicks were very obvious under their crotches.

"You...what do you want to do?" The two walked towards Chen Yuyu, without saying a word, each of them grabbed a foot and pulled Chen Yuyu back directly.

Chen Yuyu, whose legs were weak from being fucked by two dildoes, now has no strength to resist, and is directly crushed by the men.

The crazily moving dildo landed in the hands of the two and began to twitch continuously. Chen Yuyu's eyes widened, and she couldn't help making lewd noises from her mouth. This kind of movement is too crazy! His two pussies are sure to be fucked!

But no, the two men were playing vigorously, and at the same time, the two were very itchy, and the big tits were also itchy. Chen Yuyu soon realized that she had been drugged.

"Aha—don't...don't do this to me...ahhhhhhh——" The dildo still has small particles on it, rubbing the delicate flesh in the pussy, constantly stimulating his sensitive spots.

Chen Yuyu twisted her waist unconsciously, cooperating with the movements of the men's hands.

Seeing him flouting like this, the men all pulled out the dildo at the same time.

"Woo - I want... I want a big dick to fuck... Woo... It's so itchy... Woo... Woo... Big dick~ The slut wants a big dick..." Chen Yuyu propped up her body and touched her hands Men's dicks.

The dicks of the two were similar, big, thick and a little upturned. He sniffed them obsessively, folded his hands together, and began to lick them with his tongue.