The school grass is good at the rough approval, and the school grass is so drunk

front page
The school grass is good at the rough approval, and the school grass is so drunk that the first batch and the second batch are filled with rice green liquid!
search
The school grass is good at the rough approval, and the school grass is so drunk that the first batch and the second batch are filled with rice green liquid!
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The school girl didn't hesitate either, she must give this little slut a look, sticking out her big dick and inserting it into the pink and tender slut!

The big dick really has some weight. When I first inserted it, I felt that the meat was tightly wrapped, and the dick was stimulated harder. I wish I could split my pussy in half now.

The school girl grabbed his hips and began to exert force. When he fucked, he liked to crush the slut's heart. This time, again and again, pushed Chen Yuyu to a sexual climax!

"Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Chen Yuyu didn't expect the school grass to be so proficient in fucking, every time he could fuck him to the climax, her legs wrapped around the school grass's strong waist, and her hands unconsciously brought greater stimulation to herself.

His fingers nimbly pinched his tits, sometimes vigorously and sometimes lightly, making the nipple look like a jujube, which made the blood spurt, and he wanted to fuck him to death.

The boy's technique is very subtle. He watched the slut play with his big tits, and chuckled, the intercourse between the two stopped, there was no cracking sound, and the surrounding was extraordinarily quiet.

"Woo... my husband~ why did you stop?" Chen Yuyu, a flirt, naturally didn't want to do this, he winked at the school girl, and tightened his pussy.

He knew what the guy needed now was for this slut to please him: "Husband's big cock is delicious~ it's so good! Wooha--come on--keep fucking me--"

While he was talking, he extended his fingers to the intersection of the two, and accidentally touched the boy's dick which was still outside. He bit his lower lip, but he didn't expect this dick to be so long and thick! No wonder he cums so fucking hard!

But this was even more dissatisfied with his desire. He twisted his waist and wanted to move by himself, but the boy's two big hands pinched his buttocks.

"Woo—husband...why don't you continue? It's really itchy inside!" He grabbed the boy's shoulders with both hands, leaned on him, rubbed his big tits against his chest, and made a shy voice: "Husband~"

"Little slut, I'm not your husband." The boy squeezed his big butt out of shape with great strength, but Chen Yuyu liked this feeling even more.

The good-looking eyebrows were raised, the sexy lips moved closer, kissed the boy's lips, the waist slowly swayed, and said with a hoarse sexual voice: "Master~ Hurry up and fuck the bitch! Uh-huh... hello bitch I miss my master's big dick! Fuck her slut! I want to give my master wooha... give birth, give birth to a little bitch! The little bitch is also fucked by the master!"

He didn't expect that the clean-looking school grass would like such perverted words. After he said the words, the violent fuck made him speak in pieces.

The clothes on his body were quickly taken off, and the two sexy and throbbing big tits were caught, and the boy's hands squeezed them into various shapes without mercy.

He was thrown on the bed by the school grass, his legs were grabbed by a big hand, and the sound of his testicles bumping into his buttocks resounded in the bedroom.