ntr, the slut was caught by the father's dick, and was discovered by the big hus

front page
ntr, the slut was caught by the father's dick, and was discovered by the big husband, and the three dicks were dismissed together
search
ntr, the slut was caught by the father's dick, and was discovered by the big husband, and the three dicks were dismissed together
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Chen Yuyu's face was very blank, he couldn't be so shameless and seduce his father-in-law, right? But the man didn't think about it, the big dick was clearly placed in front of him, and the man's hand twitched twice, waiting for him to come over.

Alpha's pheromone is very strong, making it difficult for Chen Yuyu to breathe smoothly. He obediently came to the man, knelt down and licked the man's cock.

That dick was comparable to Lan Tan, he thought of what Lan Tan had said to humiliate him yesterday, he swallowed, his throat tightened, and the man gasped.

Seeing the flirtatious seduction, Lan Zhen didn't expect to obey, he pressed his head unceremoniously and let him deep throat a few times.

Throat wet and sucking cock, that feeling makes people feel high, no wonder the guy in the film likes to let people eat cock so much, his omega is from a famous family, the sex between the two is simple, never like this.

Thinking of Lan Tan's child in Chen Yuyu's stomach, Lan Zhen's dick stuck in his throat became a little harder.

He pulled the slut's hair, and slowly twitched it a few times. Seeing his uncomfortable appearance, he felt a little proud.

"Woo... um..." Chen Yuyu felt extremely uncomfortable, tears were in his eyes, his cheeks were blocked by his dick, and he was serving the huge testicles with both hands.

"Oh...Father~" The dick was pulled out suddenly, and the big dick hit him hard in the face, and the man's face was gloomy.

"It's really a slut! Can't live without a dick? Even the father-in-law is seduced, does the bitch feel itchy?" He held the pregnant woman in his arms, and opened his nightdress, which was already flooded with lewd water.

The big dick rubs against the pussy a few times, then fucks in!

"Oh...Father! Mmm... This is Lan Tan's slut who loves to fuck! Father stop fucking! Lan Tan is coming back soon!" After Chen Yuyu was fucked, his head was dizzy, he really put his father-in-law dick eaten! This is so lewd!

But Daddy's cock is huge too! Don't lose to two husbands, and the skills are very good! Just fuck his sensitivity! The uterus is contracted by fuck!

This cock is totally young, hard, thick and long, and fucking it makes the pussy feel happy, and the pussy keeps twitching.

"Bitch! Keep your voice down, or Lan Tan will beat your ass when you come back! Don't you like the bastard? Huh? You like to eat dicks, don't you? The pussy has been fucked so many times, and it's still so tight, even tighter than the one at my house." The position is more important, it’s a shame!” Lan Zhen’s appearance is terrific, with some wrinkles on his face, and now he is very ferocious.

He held the ass of the slut, kept shaking his crotch, regardless of the fact that he was still pregnant, kept fucking into the womb, and had a face-to-face with the unborn grandson, and he continued to slut the slut.

"Oh... no... woo woo... Dad... Dad..." Chen Yuyu covered his stomach with both hands, and the ups and downs made him very uneasy, and kept begging the man for mercy: "The coward is going to be fucked to death by daddy Oh, woo woo woo... Dad... let me go... woo woo woo..."

"Hiss... It's so tight, and you still want the dick to come out? Okay." Lan Zhen stopped viciously, and he watched Chen Yuyu panting heavily, sweating profusely, as if he couldn't slow it down.