Daddy's big pussy pussy, both small batches are filled with daddy's cum

front page
Daddy's big pussy pussy, both small batches are filled with daddy's cum
search
Daddy's big pussy pussy, both small batches are filled with daddy's cum
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Chen Yuyu is a person who is very good at grasping a man's psychology. He started to unbutton the man's shirt with both hands. Seeing the serious look of the man, he really wanted to fuck him to death!

It is true that Chen Zhong was very impressed by this. He began to follow his son's movements and take off his clothes. Seeing that his son had two purposes at once, he dissatisfied: "You are also so inattentive when you lick other men's dicks?"

"Woo..." Knowing that he was still jealous, Chen Yuyu began to tease the two heavy testicles with both hands, which were full of semen.

He thought that all the semen would be shot into his two pussies, and the already hungry and thirsty pussy spurted out a stream of kinky water, making the sheets under him wet.

"Don't lick it anymore." Chen Zhong pulled his head away, saw the puddle of lewd water, and was once again surprised by his son's lewdness.

"Show your pussy." His commanding tone made Chen Yuyu obedient, spread her legs towards the man, and held them tightly with both hands.

Seeing that he was already hungry and thirsty inside, Chen Zhong took off the trousers that were in the way, and used his big dick to care for the horny pussy!

When the big glans entered, he could feel the sexual arousal of the person under him, and he was even more excited to lubricate him with lewd water. When Chen Zhong thought of the lubricant used by his previous bed partner, he knew how bad his son was!

But thinking that his son has already been trained by others, he doesn't have to feel sorry for him.

"Aha - Dad - ah ah ah ah -" Chen Yuyu had already expected the horror of this dick, but when it was fully inserted, the dick would be filled to the brim!

Moreover, the father didn't care about the relationship between father and son at all, and the speed of fucking completely drove Chen Yuyu to death!

The sound of fucking was lingering in the room, Chen Yuyu was turned over and over like meat on a chopping board, the dick inside was like a pile driver, smashing the meat to pieces, not caring about clamping the fierce dick.

"Slut! Have you been fucked too much by men? The coquettish is so loose?" Of course, Chen Zhong was speaking angrily, the coquettish is simply gentle, serving the big dick very well, the tender meat inside is stirring the dick, very tight , making people want to conquer it even more!

"Woo... no... no... woo woo..." Chen Yuyu repeatedly denied, he knew that the system would fix it for him, this pussy would never let go, if he let go, he must have been fucked by a man!

"Aha... woo woo... was fucked to death by my father... ah—no—" Chen Yuyu was pressed under him, and her perky butt was also exposed.

He heard the sound of the belt, he struggled and was fucked even harder by the big cock, his crotch was so painful!

"Bitch! Don't you admit it? It seems that the big cock is not enough to punish you! I have to give you a good beating!" Chen Zhong had a sense of propriety, he pinched his son's upturned buttocks, and his son's small body was here And the most meaty tits.

The belt was folded in two, and when you slapped it down, you could see the red mark on the buttocks. The son's butt was fair, and the red mark was particularly conspicuous.

"Woooo... Dad... I was wrong... No... Don't hit me..." The slut knew it was a kind of fun for Dad, but he still cooperated.

The cock under the crotch was hard to fuck the pussy, and the belt in his hand was beaten left and right. Chen Zhong found that the son of the slut had more than just the treasure of pussy.