Gang raped by four people, Ssangyong, 騒huo into a bottomless pit semen collectio

front page
Gang raped by four people, Ssangyong, 騒huo into a bottomless pit semen collection bitch (End)
search
Gang raped by four people, Ssangyong, 騒huo into a bottomless pit semen collection bitch (End)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Aha... so cool... ah ah... aha..." A lewd cry came out of the room, and the slut who was being fucked with his butt up kept yelling lewdly.

He didn't know how many times he had been fucked, but the two pussies got more and more itchy, and he shook his ass to welcome every man who came into the room.

This time the two men's dicks are very long, almost piercing his stomach. He touched his stomach and was fucked.

The deeper the cock fucked, it pulled out most of the meat when it came out, the deadly sensation made the slut salivate lustfully, his hands gripped the sheets tightly, and the men fucked even more.

But this is not the limit, he heard another footsteps in a daze.

"Aha..." The slut's long dick came out, and the slut let out a few pops, and the slut who was fucked was hugged in his arms.

The long dick in the back hole is still attacking the city, and it is still defeated by the long dick. The smooth and tender intestines like the long dick very much, and it keeps hooking the long dick.

The slut's little cock was stuck between his crotch, and he couldn't spit out any cum.

It was pulled up by the man's big hand.

"Bitch, try this." As soon as the man's voice fell, a cold thing was inserted into the little dick's prickly eye!

The pain comes with pleasure, stimulating the little dick to stand up, and the slut's pussy spurts out several streams of lewd water, with thick semen in it.

"Aha... woo... no!" Chen Yuyu came back to his senses a little, and swallowed when facing the three men in front of him, he cared more about the three big dicks in front of him than the pain in his crotch.

Men know what he means.

Two dicks were brought up in front of him for him to lick and suck and get a long cock in his back but the pussy was horny and the guy with the tiny cock knew it so he pulled out a huge dildo.

That dildo is terrible, full of dense bumps, the glans is still spiral-shaped, about 30 centimeters long, as thick as a grown man's fist and a half.

Chen Yuyu was a little scared, he flinched but was pushed hard by the man who fucked his back hole, and the two dicks in front of him insisted on stuffing the fist-sized glans into his mouth.

His attention was distracted and the dildo started to penetrate his pussy.

The hole supported by the dildo's insertion is as thin as a piece of paper, tightly wrapped around the huge glans, and the bend of the glans stirs the succulent meat violently.

The man uses the dildo like a screw and drills into the pussy!

Covered by two glans, Chen Yuyu could only make sporadic squeals. The long dick underneath felt the sensitivity of the pussy, and was tossing his back hole, the intestines were pulled out and then pulled back, the prostate was tossed, the small dick Blocked by something cold.

The various reactions of the body made the slut even more addicted, and he ate the whole dildo at some point!

The horrible dildo can be felt through a layer of film. Although the men didn't speak, they were panting heavily, and the hot air hit the slut's body, and they could feel the sexual excitement of the men.