The school grass batch is so brave, and the two batches are filled again! Become

front page
The school grass batch is so brave, and the two batches are filled again! Become the school grass's little bitch
search
The school grass batch is so brave, and the two batches are filled again! Become the school grass's little bitch
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Hmm..." Chen Yuyu felt a pain in his lower body, and when he moved slightly, he felt someone holding him tightly. He opened his eyes with difficulty and saw the man's chest.

His head was buzzing, recalling what happened last night, he clamped his back hole, feeling the big cock inside was waking up, and its owner opened his eyes.

"Little slut, haven't you had enough dicks yet?" The school grass turned over and pressed him under her body, her playful voice made Chen Yuyu feel a little uneasy.

But when the school girl twitched the big dick slightly, his worries were forgotten, and a smile appeared on his face: "Isn't it more exciting in the morning?"

His words were like a fuse, the big dick was slowly twitching in the back hole, slowly drawing out the lewd water in the back hole, the school grass is still a thing, the semen shot in last night has been cleaned up.

But the big dick is very real, and it has a strong sense of presence in the back hole, which makes it difficult for Chen Yuyu to adapt.

However, the school grass is very skillful in his fucking movements, he knows that the back hole is very dry now, and he is teasing his various sensitive points.

The big tits are like two big steamed buns, they are constantly being played with, and the protruding nipples show that Chen Yuyu likes this kind of play very much, and the back hole is slowly starting to get wet.

When the school grass let go of the two big tits, he aimed at Chen Yuyu's pussy, and inserted three fingers mercilessly, causing Chen Yuyu's lewd water to splash everywhere!

"Aha—" There is much more water in the pussy than in the back hole, and the sensitive point is scratched and teased by fingers, and Chen Yuyu's extraordinarily flexible fingers make Chen Yuyu drunk, and the lewd water keeps squirting out!

As the fingers twitched faster and faster, the dick in the back hole also began to twitch, again and again, each time leaving the glans inside, and then inserted hard! Straight to the deepest point!

Chen Yuyu was played with by him, her waist twisted to match the school girl's movements, and her back hole began to pinch her favorite big dick.

"Sure enough, it's a slut! It squirmed so soon." The school grass touched the sticky water in Chen Yuyu's triangular area, looked at the sparkling water on it, and looked up to see Chen Yuyu's wet eyes. Charming bitch!

He couldn't wait to grab Chen Yuyu's hip bones, and began to fuck without mercy! The back hole is very tight, and I like the big dick to break through the layers of intestines when it is fucked in. I have fucked both sides last night.

"Aha...to be fucked to death-uha-husband..."

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The first ejaculation of the slut was not ejaculation, but urination. The urine fell on his body and became more sensual. The school girl's eyes changed, and he carried the little slut into the bathroom.

"Slut! Loves to pee so much! Dirty! Fuck you!"

"Pee! Pee clean!"

The blows of the big cock are dense and heavy. The slut puts his hands on the wall and bears it with his head up, and this is not the most exciting thing.