Four snakes sucked at the same time, and the cum poured down the throat

front page
Four snakes sucked at the same time, and the cum poured down the throat
search
Four snakes sucked at the same time, and the cum poured down the throat
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-"

The two snake cocks were long and thick, but he didn't expect that the snake cocks didn't get in all the way! The big snake's belly was completely pressed against his body to allow the two snake dicks to fully enter!

He feels his pussy, definitely over thirty centimeters, and he bears two huge snake cocks! The horrible tumor destroyed his tender meat and intestines! Relieved by constant convulsions, spasms.

And the milk from the two big tits was drunk by the big snake, but the snake tail almost squeezed out the two big tits! He is like a cow, the milk inside has been squeezed out!

The big snake squirmed his huge body, trapping Chen Yuyu's whole body in it, his body was clamped between his legs, and the squirming snake body numb the roots of his thighs.

Even the top sluts can't bear such a terrible way of playing. Chen Yuyu's crotch is cold, and the little dick has already drooped between his crotch, constantly being rubbed by the cold snake belly.

While drunk and dreaming, Chen Yuyu's screaming mouth was blocked, and the snake's tail unceremoniously penetrated into his throat, and he was almost penetrated all over his body! The brain is also buzzing.

The uterus bears the huge impact of the snake's dick, and the slut is a little lost. He feels that the tail of the snake in his mouth is going to meet the cock inside the slut! The snake dick will fuck his womb to death!

"Woo..." Nausea came up, but the tail of the snake was very long, almost two meters long, ranging from a few centimeters thick to tens of centimeters. He opened his mouth as hard as he could, and his teeth were touched by the snake's belly and scales, giving him a strange feeling Let the slut's mind go blank.

Big Snake pinches and kneads the tits with both hands, hoping to fill them with milk again, he likes the sweet taste very much.

And the two snake dicks didn't relax at all, they went deep every time, and fucked the hottest point, making the lower abdomen bulge, like five months pregnant.

The snake's original purpose was to let him lay eggs, so he found the softest place in the two pussies, and fucked that place over and over again, making it the best place to ejaculate.

"Woo——" the snake tail was pulled out suddenly, Chen Yuyu gasped heavily, before he could fully react, he was tightly bound by the big snake, he couldn't struggle, he was about to ask the big snake, but was violently fucked by the big snake Do panic!

The two big dicks are driving in the two pussies like a car of 800 yards, and the body of the slut is fucked out. If he is not tightly bound by the big snake, he would have been fucked out!

The slut fucked desperately because of this, the saliva and snot flew around, and a lot of milk came out of the big tits, and the big snake sucked and fucked at the same time!

The slut was dizzy and woke up, this crazy behavior lasted for more than ten minutes, the hot semen made the slut unbearable, and she passed out immediately!

The hot semen quickly filled the two pussies, and the knotted snake cock was stuck in it and ejaculated continuously. The amount of semen would burst the slut's belly.