Small batch throws baseballs and gets pissed off by cock!

front page
Small batch throws baseballs and gets pissed off by cock!
search
Small batch throws baseballs and gets pissed off by cock!
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Chen Yuyu had to bow his head under the eaves now, he was like a mother who was forced to give birth, and Zhang He's pussy started spitting out baseballs.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo He cannot stop.

“呜啊!啊啊啊啊——出来了!嗯哈——”先挤出一颗棒球的是骚逼,噗呲一声落在地上,上面全是淫水。

The guys are all excited and want to spread his legs and fuck him right now!

But he still had to let him spit out the baseball by himself. Looking at the half of the baseball spit out from the back hole, one of them poked it maliciously, and the back hole retracted the baseball in fright!

"Woo—don't do this! Woooooo—it's so uncomfortable!" Chen Yuyu shrank her body and hid from the man beside her.

"Keep vomiting." The men comforted him, actually wanting to see him struggling.

Chen Yuyu's voice was filled with tears, and she continued to spit out the baseball. It was really uncomfortable, and the baseball that was pushed into the back hole was spit out again.

As time went by, the baseball became more difficult to spit out. Chen Yuyu tried hard to open her pussy, but the baseball in the womb just couldn't come out.

"Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I can't come out!" Chen Yuyu said to the men, he was really uncomfortable, his hair was already wet with sweat, and the men knew that he was uncomfortable.

"Baby, open it further, or you won't be able to reach in." The man puts four fingers in. If he wants to penetrate into it, he needs more strength.

"Uh... I don't want it anymore! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." Chen Yuyu's body was constantly twitching, and he felt his hand expanding, it was just a man's hand The one who went in was not very deep, and he still had to suffer some hardships.

But he couldn't take it anymore, he was like melting ice, the entire bed sheet was wet with sweat, he begged the men to let him go, he was really going to die!

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... " he just felt that he was about to explode!

"If you don't come out, you will go to the hospital in Yuyu."

"Will it be on social news now?"

"Don't make sarcastic remarks here, let the baby relax is the business."

A few men gathered around Chen Yuyu and fed him a heavy dose of aphrodisiac, which would also be good for him, at least the coercion would not be so tight.

"Baby, it's like giving birth. You squeeze it out hard. I'm almost touching it. Please work harder."

"I... woo...you said it so easily! woo... woo woo..." Chen Yuyu felt extremely uncomfortable. He twisted his body, exerted force from below, and spat out obscene water.

The man clamped the condom with his fingers, and when he pulled out the baseball abruptly, he saw a piece of meat flipping out, and this kind of stimulation directly made Chen Yuyu faint.