ntr, the adulterous relationship was broken, the slut likes to eat other people'

front page
ntr, the adulterous relationship was broken, the slut likes to eat other people's husband's dick the most
search
ntr, the adulterous relationship was broken, the slut likes to eat other people's husband's dick the most
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
It's been a long time since the slut ate two dicks together. When the doctor's penis was inserted, his body seemed to be opened, and his cool tongue licked Lan Tan's face.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

The slut kept screaming obscenely, and it seemed that the two dicks stimulated him very much.

Since the slut is so hot, the doctor's dick is so powerful that he directly fucks the unexpanded pussy! The inside is tighter than a pussy!

The slut has two ecstasy holes, two dicks are competing, a duel between beta and alpha, and the slut in the middle is screaming loudly.

With his hands resting on Lan Tan's shoulders, he looked up at the ceiling, and the water from his tongue slipped into his skirt.

Perhaps feeling that the skirt was in the way, the two men took off his skirt without saying a word.

"It's so beautiful." The doctor sighed at his body, the back of the slut is smooth, the tailbone is so sexy, the butterfly bone is so lifelike, I can't help but leave marks on it.

"Oh... don't bite!" The doctor is also a pervert! Chen Yuyu couldn't stop crying at all, both of his pussies were twitching because of the two excessive men.

The strength was like a pile driver, it was too scary inside, and he was more sensitive after pregnancy, and the dick inside was too much.

His skin turned red from the men's clothes, and he felt pain. He bit Lan Tan's neck and said, "Woo... take off my clothes! Woo... it hurts..."

The door is still open, and the door destroyed by the powerful alpha of Lan Tan is useless now, but anyone who walks here can see two men sandwiching a man, this crazy waist is self-evident .

But the slut actually made a noise, and Lan Tan would fulfill his wish and give the doctor a look.

The doctor didn't stop his actions: "The opposite is my wife's office. He asked for leave today."

The three of them moved to the opposite office in such a fucking posture.

Such stimulating behavior made Chen Yuyu's body tense, and the two dicks were shrinking even more, and they were about to ejaculate.

"Bitch! What are you doing so tightly? Isn't it fucking you?" Lan Tan took off his shirt while talking, and the abs were drooping.

"Hmm...husband..." Lan Tan lay on the bed, took off his pants with both hands and feet together, saw the slut propping his hands on his abs, and smiled evilly, knowing that he was an old woman.

And the doctor also took off his own clothes, and the hard abdominal muscles pressed against his body, and the competition between the two dicks became cooperation.

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow?

"Husband... woo woo... belly... um... so deep! Uterus... the child is still in the womb... oh-erha-ahhh-husband! Doctor... umha... ...The slut is going to be fucked to death! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The men are really good at fucking, and the slut keeps screaming, and when the three of them are having sex, the door is suddenly opened.

"Zhao Zhi! What the fuck are you doing!" The doctor's omega originally wanted to deliver lunch to Zhao Zhi, but the door of his office was broken, and he heard a lewd voice coming from his office when he was wondering.