Being tenderly criticized by husbands (end)

front page
Being tenderly criticized by husbands (end)
search
Being tenderly criticized by husbands (end)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Since he had milk, the three men have all sucked on his chest, and the eagerness makes people think that he hasn't eaten for eight hundred years.

Three dicks can satisfy his two pussies, and he spent every day in the baptism of semen. He was a rice bug at home every day, and only when he looked at the control panel did he realize that he had completed three tasks.

He rubbed his belly, hiccupped in satisfaction, hooked his fingers at Zhao Zhi, hooked his legs around his dog's waist: "Honey~fuck me~itches inside."

Zhao Zhi rubbed his head, and said helplessly, "Little slut, the child is already nine months old, don't mess around."

How could the little slut be able to hold back his temper? He curled his lips and said in dissatisfaction: "Husband, give me a break, and it won't hurt so much when you give birth! Hurry up ~ I beg you~"

The slut spread his legs, opened his pussy with both hands, opened and closed the pussy to force out the cum, and he looked at the man longingly.

No one can refuse this little slut, Zhao Zhi went in with his cock, pressed his shoulder: "If you feel uncomfortable, tell me."

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ! ”

The lewd screams in the slut's mouth made the man fuck hard, hitting his sensitive points, but taking into account his uterus, he didn't go deep into the uterus, playing with the cervix.

"Woo~ husband! Suck the tits! Give the husband milk!" The slut puffed up her chest and fed the small tits to the man's mouth.

Zhao Zhi swallowed his saliva, bit the nipple directly, scratched the nipple with his teeth, hardened quickly and spewed out several streams of milk, he sizzled.

The slut at the bottom was really uncomfortable being rubbed against the mouth of the uterus by the big dick. The slut clamped the man's legs and approached him, dissatisfied and said: "Husband~ fuck in, fuck into the womb! Woo~"

As a doctor, Zhao Zhi knew the danger. He first appeased the slut, drank the milk from the two tits, and kissed him fiercely, making his little brain unable to turn around.

I just want to ask for it from the man, my dear, he is dizzy.

Zhao Zhi controlled him, and slowly fucked him, making his acupoints soft, that is, loosening his birth canal.

The slut cooperated with his fuck, licking the man's palate, constantly stimulating the man's nerves.

The man pressed his neck and laughed, the laughter choked into his chest, seeing the slut's smiling eyes, he thrust into the womb in a daze.

"Woo~" The slut hooked his neck, obviously the action just now made him a little distracted, the glans was sucked by the uterus very well, but Zhao Zhi still pulled it out forcefully, not caring about the uterus' retention at all.

The slut moaned absentmindedly, he was immersed in the tender fucking, but the pain in his stomach made his body tremble!

"Woo...husband! Stomach! Stomach hurts! Wooah! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." and the experienced Zhao Zhi pulled out his dick and checked it, it was his contractions that had started.