Caught by father-in-law's husband, who is a scumbag and scolds, and father-in-la

front page
Caught by father-in-law's husband, who is a scumbag and scolds, and father-in-law threatens to serve father-in-law with a small batch
search
Caught by father-in-law's husband, who is a scumbag and scolds, and father-in-law threatens to serve father-in-law with a small batch
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ever since he had a sexual relationship with doctor Zhao Zhi, Chen Yuyu has been living under the care of the two men every day, and he is very satisfied with this state.

Zhao Zhi soon divorced his omega, and Lan Tan also divorced An An. He moved into Lan Tan's house smoothly, and his belly has been six months old.

The small flat tits already have a B cup, which is something he is proud of. Men always like to play with the small tits and want to ejaculate milk from them.

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooette

The small nipples were like chewing gum in the man's mouth, and the teeth left marks on them. His extra sensitive body jerked, and the nipples were hard.

Lan Tan's eyes were aggressive, and he called out the nipple and asked vaguely: "Honey, can't you ejaculate milk?"

Chen Yuyu turned her head shyly, and said in a crying voice: "Woo~ there is no milk in it, and the milk is for babies! Second husband! Huh - the big dick is so good!"

The cock in the back hole is fucking deep, the front pussy is not satisfied, and the back hole is all occupied.

Zhao Zhi laughed behind him: "The little sluts born by sluts will become even more slutty after drinking milk, and milk can only be drunk by husbands."

"Woo~" Chen Yuyu responded dissatisfied, but the two animal husbands tormented him even more, wanting to stimulate his body and make him ejaculate milk.

But he is not breastfeeding now, how could he ejaculate milk? Both of his tits were swollen, and the men still didn't let him go, and wanted to do pumping exercises on his two tits.

"That's enough, the tits hurt so much, don't play with me..." He resisted forcefully, the two men only agreed on the surface, and soon Lan Tan hugged him in his arms and fed him milk.

"Woo...too much..." The milk was overflowing from the corner of his mouth, and the dick in his pussy was still poking, this beast!

"Baby is so good, drink more." The man coaxed him with a smile, but he pushed hard between his crotch.

Chen Yuyu shook his body and drank the milk, but most of it hit his nightgown, and the nightgown became transparent after being stained with water, and his vague figure was clearly seen.

Lan Tan went too far, spilled two-thirds of a glass of milk, and even made Chen Yuyu a little distracted.

"Lan Tan, don't go too far at home." A deep and majestic voice came from the door.

Lan Tan looked up and saw that it was his father.

He didn't know when he came over, he snorted coldly, and slapped the man in his arms fiercely, and when he heard him murmur, he was very proud: "I can do whatever I want at home, what are you doing here?"

Obviously, his father didn't agree with his words, so he stood at the entrance and didn't come in.

He knew that his son had cheated on a beta, but he didn't expect this beta to be so lewd at the time. He stood at the door for a long time and rang the doorbell three times but there was no response. Finally, Dr. Zhao helped to open the door.

Dr. Zhao went in with big bags and small bags. After putting down the things, seeing the lewd postures of the two, he couldn't help but say: "Now that I'm old, I can't fuck so hard. I really need to be more careful."