Gang Rape, Dozens of Big Cocks Raised, Four Cocks Inserted Simultaneously, The H

front page
Gang Rape, Dozens of Big Cocks Raised, Four Cocks Inserted Simultaneously, The Hussy Gets Dizzy
search
Gang Rape, Dozens of Big Cocks Raised, Four Cocks Inserted Simultaneously, The Hussy Gets Dizzy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Chen Yuyu didn't know what he was going to face. He was in deep crisis now. When he woke up, facing a dozen dicks, both of them couldn't stop shaking.

"Woo~ what do you want to do?" He was surrounded by men, and he had no chance to escape, and the smell of sweat from the men made him even more uncomfortable.

His avoidance stimulated the nerves of the men even more, one man grabbed his legs, his legs were separated, and two red and swollen pussies that were fucked were presented in front of the men.

He heard the sound of the men swallowing saliva. The men all had strong muscles, and the dicks under their crotches trembled, comparable to terrifying goblin monsters.

He is naturally afraid, and what is even more afraid is being fucked to death! He doesn't want to go through it again, but he has no choice now!

There are already two cocks in his hole, and the two cunts are so hungry, they are shrinking their holes, trying to eat them!

"Sure enough, she's a slut. After being fucked by Old Hei's giant mac, she's still so horny. She really deserves a fuck."

"Old Hei is right, both pussies are easy to fuck, and the water is constantly flowing inside, this kinky water will flow right now."

"Sluts don't deserve to be fucked! Fuck him now, my dick is about to explode! Let me fuck when you're done!"

The men's voices were chattering, making Chen Yuyu stare confused, he felt two dicks being inserted, his small mouth wanted to beg for mercy, but was directly blocked by a dick!

"Um...uh..." His hands were not free, he masturbated to the men, the dick couldn't be grasped with one hand at all, he felt a little absent-minded as he masturbated the dick for the men.

His big tits were bitten one by one, the nipples were bitten painfully, his whole body was being played with, and his ears were bitten by men, which stimulated his nerves.

The soles of his feet were rubbed against the big cock, his feet were wet from the water from the prickly eye, and he jerked off to himself with several cocks.

so horrible! There are some big black cocks in it too, he's gonna get fucked to death! He doesn't have a system and the little pussy can't stand such a gang rape!

But when the cock fucks the pussy, he puts his worries behind him and just feels good! The whole person is in the sky! Why are you so good at fucking!

"Bitch! Wouldn't it be nice to have dicks together? You won't be fucked to death! Then you'll suck!"

"This bitch's pussy is really easy to fuck. As expected of a hermaphrodite, the inside is soft, tight and watery. I'm afraid the dick will not be good to fuck inside. It's so cool!"

"This slut likes to be fucked roughly, hard! Otherwise he won't be happy!"

The men's voices are like squeaking pests in Chen Yuyu's ears now, but he doesn't care, because he puts his whole body into the sex, and he gets fucked so good!

The cocks surrounded him, every cock was serving him hard, every sensitive point was being played by the cock.

All the pores on the body are opened, and it is extremely comfortable to be fucked!

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It's just that the fucking one after another makes the slut addicted to it.